Preview Round 1, 2024 vs West Coast Eagles @ Adelaide Oval 17/3/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First word out of his mouth about the season is "anxiety". Far out. This guy is biggest loser of all losers.

Its Showtime Halloween GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I'm not a Lachie Jones hater or anything, but I'm not sure he's put in the performances at AFL level to have him in front of Dylan Williams. I feel like the coaches really like his athleticism and aggression and that's why he's pencilled in before Williams is. If we're talking actually playing football, Dylan is better at the moment. But they've also seen Jones across preseason so fingers crossed he's improved!

I'd play Williams over Jones and it isn't even close.

And Farrell should be playing wing.
We've seen Farrell on a wing. He was much better last year off half back.

Williams is a great player and should be in the team, but we need some speed in defence - something he doesn't offer but Jones does. BZT is the one holding Williams out of the team realistically.

Ken told me he pushed Duursma out to open up a wing spot for his precious pet Boaky.

Most predictable selections possible. Doesn't matter, we could play our seconds and still beat current wet toast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can somebody please tell me what is the go with general admission tickets. I am back in Adelaide for my first game since Cornes's 300th trying to book online. Ticketek doesn't offer them? Do i just pay at the gate? Previously I had a 3 game interstate membership so it was easy, now I have a international membership with no games. I'm a bit unsure how it all works

No idea what Williams has done wrong not to make the team.

He cemented his spot on the half back flank last season and is our best option there with his elite ball use.

But lets continue to play guys like Jones and DBJ who panic every time they get the ball.

So over this season already while Donuts is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back