Preview Round 1, 2024 vs West Coast Eagles @ Adelaide Oval 17/3/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we have chosen it because no one else goes there.

American Crime Story Impeachment GIF by FX Networks
Should have chosen the Royal Oak or bomberclifford house!

He's one of them now. Ken sold him a donut.

I doubt it. Remember that it’s not a contract year. Next season is a different beast.

I think he’ll tone it down for a while, specially during the Minor Round, but he won’t hold on if the season is a failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can smell the liniment & feel the kenergy, these are those mornings you live for! .. going back to bed

Well, it’s raining ……. not at all surprised - hopefully the rain will clear for the game, but I expect it to be really slippery and likely a dour affair

Hi guys, bloody rain here in Adelaide today, not ideal, but should still smash Eagles at home. 2 things:

1. Is Wines midfield role a lock? Back to Brownlow winning form?
2. Why did you delist Bonner? He’s been really good since joining the saints, can’t imagine him being bad enough to delist.

2. Why did you delist Bonner? He’s been really good since joining the saints, can’t imagine him being bad enough to delist.
Behind too many others in a position we're overstocked in.

I'm happy to see him doing well with st kilda. Although I expect, as we delisted him on 90 odd games, he'll play over 100 games for you and have 4 sons who all become number 1 draft picks

Hi guys, bloody rain here in Adelaide today, not ideal, but should still smash Eagles at home. 2 things:

1. Is Wines midfield role a lock? Back to Brownlow winning form?

1. Ollie is our 4th best mid. No real evidence he's likely to be a Brownlow contender this year.

2. Wouldn't have thought Duursma would be traded either but...

Bonner probably doesn't make this side and we couldn't get any offers as a trade. He's going to be good for the Saints.

If you can’t get just a little bit excited for round 1 at home then you may need your consider a new hobby. I’m not exactly *ing PUMPED, but I’m looking forward to it, hopefully it’s a big win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hell yeah brother. New year, new team, new hope.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Bonner could've played on the wing...

Glad the saints have him and he's doing well though, I genuinely wish him all the best.

It's hard to have animosity towards the saints.... Not sure if that's a compliment or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back