Autopsy Post game v Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks coached good. No Treloar and we were seconds from beating one of the flag faves on their home deck. Plus it was 4th game in 19 days

When will people shut the **** up about these 4 games in 19 days? Is this just going to be the continuing excuse for this board all season?

Face the facts. Buckley is a shit coach.

Still needs a bit of time, but at least we now have some potential for the future

C-yx8BrVoAEYZfi.jpg
Yes and if I was The Fas, I'd be afraid, very afraid!

True. Would've had a few free men and get it further down the ground. But the umps always have to get involved.
Goal ump thought it was a goal, but was checking to see if was touched, unfortunately the ump was the only one that thought that

VFL pies kicked the first 7 goals and were over run aswell. Might need to look at the fitness staff. Sharenberg smashed it again he has to come in surely. Callum brown also in the best.

Where's the press conference?, My mates and I are in a heated contest about which excuses and lines will be used!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With GWS having one player on the bench.

Really slowed the run of their midfield didn't it....

And improved our F50 entry and ball use....

Just watched Essendon reveal a new young gun forward.......to support 'bum fluff moustache'. His name is Stewart....son of Craig Stewart who now has given up on the Pies as they rejected a 6.7 forward in favour of Aish. The bloke cried when Collingwood rejected him and we lost a 200 game past player from our supporters.....breaks my heart to hear how the bumbers can unearth a new gun forward and all we have needed for 3 years is a forward to support Moore (another father son player).......Marly Williams in career best form...Wills playing OK....OMG how much worse can it get.
In favour of Aish? Stewart was originally drafted in the same year as Grundy, Kennedy, Broomhead and Ramsay in the 2012 draft, so a year before Aish was drafted by Brisbane. Under the old father son system a club needed to nominate and lock in a father son before the trade period and with Dawes and Wellingham departing we didn't know what picks we'd ultimately hold. Had bidding occurred on draft day as is the case now Stewart may well have ended up in black and white. That said we had another chance last year and for whatever unknown reason we didn't package Stewart into the Hoskin-Elliott trade; with Essendon only having to cough up pick 77 it could easily have been done had player/club wanted.

In favour of Aish? Stewart was originally drafted in the same year as Grundy, Kennedy, Broomhead and Ramsay in the 2012 draft, so a year before Aish was drafted by Brisbane. Under the old father son system a club needed to nominate and lock in a father son before the trade period and with Dawes and Wellingham departing we didn't know what picks we'd ultimately hold. Had bidding occurred on draft day as is the case now Stewart may well have ended up in black and white. That said we had another chance last year and for whatever unknown reason we didn't package Stewart into the Hoskin-Elliott trade; with Essendon only having to cough up pick 77 it could easily have been done had player/club wanted.
bit of an oversight? FMD

Anyone got the stats on the number of close games we've managed to lose in the past 2 -3 years?

Cannot seem to get over the line.

Well then we are Shit and we are a Bottom 2 Side and Might as well play Kids as the Old Players are Usless as **** on a Bull

But we are already playing the kids ..... That the real problem. Of those in the VFL who is ready? Maybe Scharenberg ..... The others like Brown, Kirby, Daicos, and McLarty are no where near up to it.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

But we are already playing the kids ..... That the real problem. Of those in the VFL who is ready? Maybe Scharenberg ..... The others like Brown, Kirby, Daicos, and McLarty are no where near up to it.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I say Scharanberg and Kirby are the 2 I think could come into the AFL Side

Geeee. Stewart would be handy now yeah bucks and hine you ******* stupid campaigners. ******* retire plz.

1 good Half. Need to see more then that.

He is not a Real KPP anyway

Where's the press conference?, My mates and I are in a heated contest about which excuses and lines will be used!

Shut up Jesse we don't GAF what you and your mates want to hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back