Post here if you use tweezers...

Are you happy with the size of your badges?

• No, they're too goddam small and something needs to be done.

• Yes, because I'm too gutless to complain about it.

• Don't care, I either have no badges or don't deserve those I've been given.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Subscriptions are everywhere now, and what was once free on the internet has been paywalled into dust because the rubes keep buying subscriptions.

Even wearable tech like fitbits come with subscriptions, so you have this ongoing cost just to get full use of a device.

It's the worst on apps, you can still find a bunch of cool free stuff on the actual web, but apps these days, forget it, they're all set up to milk their users.

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

Subscriptions are everywhere now, and what was once free on the internet has been paywalled into dust because the rubes keep buying subscriptions.

Even wearable tech like fitbits come with subscriptions, so you have this ongoing cost just to get full use of a device.

It's the worst on apps, you can still find a bunch of cool free stuff on the actual web, but apps these days, forget it, they're all set up to milk their users.

Modern retail.

Coffee pod machines operate on the same principle. Smartest retail concept ever. They sell you the machine, and then you pay them a premium every time you make a cup of third rate coffee.

Back