Post your favourite Ben Stokes moments here!

Remove this Banner Ad

So he shouldn't be charged in yours......

My god you can be thick sometimes.

Someone -probably you - said he couldn’t be let in because of his record.

He doesn’t have one at the moment.
By your logic some poor bastard who has never done anything but a vengeful girlfriend accuses him of domestic violence is denied entry to countries based on something he’s never been convicted of.

My god you can be thick sometimes.

Someone -probably you - said he couldn’t be let in because of his record.

He doesn’t have one at the moment.
By your logic some poor bastard who has never done anything but a vengeful girlfriend accuses him of domestic violence is denied entry to countries based on something he’s never been convicted of.
Wasn't me who said that.
For once, and it would be a first, actually read and digest other peoples opinions and posts before giving your usual off the tangent rants......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't me who said that.
For once, and it would be a first, actually read and digest other peoples opinions and posts before giving your usual off the tangent rants......

PhatBoy: ‘he doesn’t have a criminal record though does he?’
Roscreas: ‘would if he was Australian.’

Now unless another user of this forum has hacked you’re account (which is a strong possibility given that you minuscule brain would probably only allow you to set a one-digit password) I’d say that’s pretty black and white evidence that it was, in fact, you i was replying to regarding whether or not he has a criminal record.

PhatBoy: ‘he doesn’t have a criminal record though does he?’
Roscreas: ‘would if he was Australian.’

Now unless another user of this forum has hacked you’re account (which is a strong possibility given that you minuscule brain would probably only allow you to set a one-digit password) I’d say that’s pretty black and white evidence that it was, in fact, you i was replying to regarding whether or not he has a criminal record.
It was about whether or not he should be let into the country dopey.
Big Cox 88' s post......

Must be hot up there in the feral heartland, because the heats made you less coherent than normal. As Roota said " Read the post", we are all having issues with your failure to comprehend......

It was about whether or not he should be let into the country dopey.
Big Cox 88' s post......

Must be hot up there in the feral heartland, because the heats made you less coherent than normal. As Roota said " Read the post", we are all having issues with your failure to comprehend......

Why did you respond to the statement ‘he doesn’t have a criminal record’ with ‘would if he was Australian’ then. I’m quoting exactly what you said, and what you said it in response to.

You’ll hit your head if you backpeddle any further.

Why did you respond to the statement ‘he doesn’t have a criminal record’ with ‘would if he was Australian’ then. I’m quoting exactly what you said, and what you said it in response to.

You’ll hit your head if you backpeddle any further.
Come inside, out of the heat, you're even more incoherent than usual.
Don't trip over your ego on the way in......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back