Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

The wonderful old Lake Oval in its pomp features as South takes on a drug free Essendon (oh for the old days). At 3.00 minutes the great "Tilt" Carter hits the appalling pretender Simon Maddern with a beautiful short left. The big pussy then points him out to the umps. Typical of the grub. Enjoy

I hate hate hate essendon but always like Madden. Best Ruckman I saw

Unless he comes out resenting roosy as the swans coach and says he prefers the dogs

The Swans were the only team he played 100 games for, so would be Swans or open draft.

latest
http://overthelinesports.com.au/index.php/2016/12/14/otls-summer-series-podcast-3/

Got a real fantasy bent on this podcast. Talking about players that have changed clubs (just recorded part 2 about ten mins ago). My bit about Nank is at 31:35 (It was my first or second podcast ever, so I gabbled a bit). Poor Nank :p

Been in hospital for the past couple of days (nothing serious I'm all good) and my nurse is Jake Lloyd's cousin...wouldn't read about it. Oh and she is absolutely gorgeous as well!!

Glad you are ok

Been in hospital for the past couple of days (nothing serious I'm all good) and my nurse is Jake Lloyd's cousin...wouldn't read about it. Oh and she is absolutely gorgeous as well!!
Did she miss the vein a few times before finding the spot?

Was a reference to jakes not so great foot skills at times... ie missing the target

I'm sure you can understand that I'd assumed it was something dirty haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greetings Swannies
Had this at The Chicken Shop, Newtown station yesterday. (Apologies for pic quality)

Wogburger.jpg

Is the wog burger even wog?
Proudly so, my friend. The blonde Greek lady behind the counter served me personally and helped me arrange the chalk board for the pic. Others came up to take snaps.
Mate, that Wogburger is like we used to have before this mass-produced s**t.

Proudly so, my friend. The blonde Greek lady behind the counter served me personally and helped me arrange the chalk board for the pic. Others came up to take snaps.
Mate, that Wogburger is like we used to have before this mass-produced s**t.
Sounds right.

How highly do you guys rate Jack Darling? I am interested to see how highly opposition supporters rate him, fairly divided opinion amongst West coast fans.

How highly do you guys rate Jack Darling? I am interested to see how highly opposition supporters rate him, fairly divided opinion amongst West coast fans.

swansfan51 rues the day that we took Jed Lamb instead of Darling.

I rate him, bit inconsistent but has a crack.
I rate him...just not in finals.
Yeah we think we could have another Kennedy on our hands if he could just put it all together mentally. Stop playing for frees and cut out some of the dumb s**t he does and he could go from a 45 goal player to a 60+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back