Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

How long have we had the nice background with JPK and Hanners? Love it!
I almost always access via my ipad and it doesn't show up. Either way, nice work mods.

Just got implemented today!

Thanks Klim

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I almost always access via my ipad and it doesn't show up. Either way, nice work mods.

scaryness and Klim deserve all the credit, unlike that RW idiot who kept forgetting to get it done :oops:

scaryness and Klim deserve all the credit, unlike that RW idiot who kept forgetting to get it done :oops:

To be fair though, those Caribbean islands do have crappy internet

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
My post got 6 likes, I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight:'(

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
My post got 6 likes, I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight:'(
I just unliked your post. Feel any better?

Hey guys could I get some feedback on the background image design? It was a first for me so I want to see how you guys are feeling with it. Cheers. We were also looking at other designs but this one took the cake. Any improvements or suggestions?

Hey guys could I get some feedback on the background image design? It was a first for me so I want to see how you guys are feeling with it. Cheers. We were also looking at other designs but this one took the cake. Any improvements or suggestions?

Looks awesome

Though where is Sam Reid

Though where is Sam Reid
At GWS. No in all fairness I went for two players that represent the bloods and swans culture. JK is the current club captain and Hanners is just a gun and a future club legend.

At GWS. No in all fairness I went for two players that represent the bloods and swans culture. JK is the current club captain and Hanners is just a gun and a future club legend.

I like it, nice we finally have it

Looks awesome

Though where is Sam Reid

Some other club boards have legends in their background. Just imagining if we had ours as Reid, Sinclair, Towers and McVeigh.

It looks really good mate. I like the choice of shots & like the asymmetry of it.

Great work Klim! I'm glad your a bloods supporter because you're an awesome asset to the board.

It looks really good mate. I like the choice of shots & like the asymmetry of it.

Great work Klim! I'm glad your a bloods supporter because you're an awesome asset to the board.
Cheers mate! Means a lot.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Can't fault these choices personally, thanks!

Er um, where do we see it? I've tried using Chrome (has ad blocking) and Firefox (no ad blocking) without any luck.

Er um, where do we see it? I've tried using Chrome (has ad blocking) and Firefox (no ad blocking) without any luck.
Its on every thread. Just zoom out using ctrl and the middle mouse button backwards to see it in its glory.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Looks fantastic! great job!!

you could only improve it if it were animated and cycled through multiple players on a loop. not sure if thats possible though?

Looks fantastic! great job!!

you could only improve it if it were animated and cycled through multiple players on a loop. not sure if thats possible though?
That's definitely not possible at the moment. Perhaps in the distant future maybe?

Back