Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you sponsored Rohan how did you hand over your cc details? Didn't we all just put the $ into an account RW organised by funds transfer? The Rohan sponsorship wouldn't have been done till 2018 so how does that work?
Nope, way back when I first joined, I upgraded to premium platinum membership after the first week of adds! I think it cost me $20 for no adds and I thought it was $20 well spent! At that point I was just a lurker who was looking for the courage to voice an opinion...

Paid it again for 15 & 16, then sponsored in 17 & 18 which game me free memberships. Also won a tipping round in 16 & 18 which also gave me free memberships.

So, for some reason, the initial upgrade is being drawn on, and the only thing that has saved me is that the card used back in 14 when I joined, expired in June this year, and I've had no reason to update my details on here.

EDIT: All that long winded reply and I missed the bloody point completely!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'll delete the sponsor reference and change it to upgraded members...

Attn: Member Upgrades!!

BigFooty is trying to charge my card for a premium membership when I sponsored Rohan (and won a free membership in the tipping comp in Round 9). I have alerted Chief via the customer service thread, but thought I'd just let you guys know so you can all check your own accounts.

My C/Card expired this year, otherwise they'd have successfully debited and I wouldn't even know till my statement came in...
All good - likely just the tail end of your paid membership. Anybody can cancel a membership through PayPal. Just ask me if there is an issue.

Brand new forum background, again courtesy of Klim

2012 Norm Smith Medalist* replaced with the 6th player ever to kick 1000 goals*.

*may not be accurate

Brand new forum background, again courtesy of Klim

2012 Norm Smith Medalist* replaced with the 6th player ever to kick 1000 goals*.

*may not be accurate
Should be good, has a South Melbourne feel to is with Buddy.

Stop lurking on the tigers board mate :p

I actually don't. Very very rearly stray away from the swans board. Although in do believe my phone spy's on me. And I work with so many Richmond supporters. Last year was a nightmare.

can we change Buddy on the left to this one? Bud's cut off legs have always irritated me

View attachment 619943
You'd need to flip the image otherwise he's be facing the wrong way... but I'm sure they would if you asked nicely ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. Now I can't unsee them (Buddy's chopped off legs. Not that I can see them. I can't unsee that I can't see them.)
Have another drink and it'll all be okay :D And if you haven't yet had one, better start now!

This is a straight out WHINGE!!

It annoys the hell out of me that I automatically renew my membership every year in November, and get a 'thank you' email; but if I hadn't renewed, I would be offered prizes, receive calls from players or coaches, or other really cool stuff.

Feels like I'm being penalised because I'm a fanatic... :(:thumbsdown:

This is a straight out WHINGE!!

It annoys the hell out of me that I automatically renew my membership every year in November, and get a 'thank you' email; but if I hadn't renewed, I would be offered prizes, receive calls from players or coaches, or other really cool stuff.

Feels like I'm being penalised because I'm a fanatic... :(:thumbsdown:

You get a cap, what more could you want from a membership?

You get a cap, what more could you want from a membership?
A phone call from John? Maybe from Buddy? or from Mills?

But yes, I'll settle for my cap and renew in November this year too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back