Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kirkswan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
Solution:

Remove the automatic renewal and await your phone call :p
It sounds okay in theory, however by early December I'd be peaking in case something went wrong and I didn't get my seats, or worse, missed out on my cap... or maybe didn't get the premiership club!

OMG! So much could go wrong!!! No, much too much of a control freak... will have to settle for automatic renewal and whinging! :p

Number37

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
It sounds okay in theory, however by early December I'd be peaking in case something went wrong and I didn't get my seats, or worse, missed out on my cap... or maybe didn't get the premiership club!

OMG! So much could go wrong!!! No, much too much of a control freak... will have to settle for automatic renewal and whinging! :p
Your new nickname: Estragon. :)

AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys/Trail Blazers
Moderator #3,283
Surely Justin McInerney deserves his own thread?
Somebody start one please.
Every player on our list has their own thread. Click on the blue Player Watch icon to find them all if you need to find one :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Sydney
Very random question but the Swans last year announced a $65 million new training base but recently Hawthorn announced a $140 million training base.

Now that is a big difference. What will Hawthorn's training base have that ours will not?

The King!

Supervisor
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Very random question but the Swans last year announced a $65 million new training base but recently Hawthorn announced a $140 million training base.

Now that is a big difference. What will Hawthorn's training base have that ours will not?

Pokies?

Number37

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney

A whole lotta stinking rotting garbage that will seep into the subsoil.

Top Bottom