Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Solution:

Remove the automatic renewal and await your phone call :p
It sounds okay in theory, however by early December I'd be peaking in case something went wrong and I didn't get my seats, or worse, missed out on my cap... or maybe didn't get the premiership club!

OMG! So much could go wrong!!! No, much too much of a control freak... will have to settle for automatic renewal and whinging! :p

It sounds okay in theory, however by early December I'd be peaking in case something went wrong and I didn't get my seats, or worse, missed out on my cap... or maybe didn't get the premiership club!

OMG! So much could go wrong!!! No, much too much of a control freak... will have to settle for automatic renewal and whinging! :p

Your new nickname: Estragon. :)

Surely Justin McInerney deserves his own thread?
Somebody start one please.

Every player on our list has their own thread. Click on the blue Player Watch icon to find them all if you need to find one :)

Every player on our list has their own thread. Click on the blue Player Watch icon to find them all if you need to find one :)
How cool is that?!! I had no idea... I've been trundling through the old threads and then just giving up!

COR first arrived at the club in 2015, I only just now realised that his name is Colin O'Riordan.

All this time I've been thinking that he was Conor O'Riordan, having a real episode of the Mandela Effect. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Very random question but the Swans last year announced a $65 million new training base but recently Hawthorn announced a $140 million training base.

Now that is a big difference. What will Hawthorn's training base have that ours will not?

Very random question but the Swans last year announced a $65 million new training base but recently Hawthorn announced a $140 million training base.

Now that is a big difference. What will Hawthorn's training base have that ours will not?

Pokies?

A whole lotta stinking rotting garbage that will seep into the subsoil.

Poor Neroli Meadows, the latest 'chosen one' to save the sinking ship that is the Footy Show.

Hope she's on good dollar, too good for that crap otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back