Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I've always wondered what this board might be like when we arent winning. Reckon you learn quite quickly who'd you want on your side in the heat of battle.

It’s called ‘baiting’ bedders, just report them!
Was about to say the same thing. Pretty sure I read that in the swanky new terms and conditions! Yes I did actually read most of them. I've seen the South Park "Human Centipede" episode.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Was about to say the same thing. Pretty sure I read that in the swanky new terms and conditions! Yes I did actually read most of them. I've seen the South Park "Human Centipede" episode.
Ha...I read them too!

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Pretty sure I read that in the swanky new terms and conditions! Yes I did actually read most of them.

Why would you do that to yourself?

For all I know bigfooty now has a right to one of my kidney's and after the age of 35 I need to move to Russia to work in a coal mine 18 hours a day after I clicked "accept" without bothering to read a word of it.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Why would you do that to yourself?

For all I know bigfooty now has a right to one of my kidney's and after the age of 35 I need to move to Russia to work in a coal mine 18 hours a day after I clicked "accept" without bothering to read a word of it.
I’ve got bad news for you!

The T&C's aren't new.
But let's not let facts get in the way eh.

Back