Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Why would you do that to yourself?

For all I know bigfooty now has a right to one of my kidney's and after the age of 35 I need to move to Russia to work in a coal mine 18 hours a day after I clicked "accept" without bothering to read a word of it.
When you should be planning, studying or marking kids work, you look for any possible distraction to avoid doing what you should be..... and then regret it afterwards.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Year 1 and 2...... takes longer to fix up the incorrect corrections!!!

Ah, that makes sense. Stage 3 is much easier in that respect.

On a side note I was at Picnic Point Public yesterday and I have never ever been to a better school in my life. I have been to probably 40 schools and Picnic Point was incredible in terms of student behaviour.

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Rampe tries to hand Essendon the game by deliberately climbing the goal post and the friggen umpire doesn't pay the free! Jesus Christ. What do we have to do to stay on the bottom of the ladder in order to get first pick in the mid season draft and also netting Rowell in the eoy draft!!!!

Chalk this up as another win to the bloody VFL :mad::thumbsdown:

I'm really glad we've stuck with the black swan... I love the variations on this jumper! I especially like the baby swan in the corner... :)

1557758152435.png

Tbh, I thought the one in the corner was a duck.
Could possibly be appropriate for 2019, but for some reason I thought pointy bill made it a swan... Could be so wrong here :oops: But no long neck, so could just be a goose! :)

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I'm really glad we've stuck with the black swan... I love the variations on this jumper! I especially like the baby swan in the corner... :)

View attachment 673409
Thanks Kirksy, hadn’t noticed the new addition of the crow. Time to get another for nephew. What they’ll make of it in Brooklyn is anyone’s guess

Could possibly be appropriate for 2019, but for some reason I thought pointy bill made it a swan... Could be so wrong here :oops: But no long neck, so could just be a goose! :)

Don't need a long neck to be a goose. Wise words Kirky! :)

Is it just me or is this season controversy free so far? The media must be going insane trying to actually think for themselves and come up with decent stories.

see last week and post gate i guess

Thanks Kirksy, hadn’t noticed the new addition of the crow. Time to get another for nephew. What they’ll make of it in Brooklyn is anyone’s guess
How could I have not realised it was the crow when it's hold a bloody feather!!!

Someone on Reddit designed our top in the style of a football (soccer) shirt. Thought it looked quite good.

6lc3YDt.jpg

Here's the rest if you want to see them:

Collingwood look like Juventus and Essendope look like Vasco.

Back