Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Given inflation.

How many Craig Birds is Craig Bird worth? and is a Craig Bird in the hand worth more than a Craig Bird in the bush?
Craig Bird is no longer playing these days so it would seem that he has depreciated to a residual value of 0 Craig Birds

The Swisse ad on the AFL website with Ben Brown is ******* painful.

"The gluten free diet doesnt do anything but it doesnt do any harm."

FFS. Makes me want to self harm.

Shittest ad. He seems like the world's most uncharacteristic human being.

Is that Sharod Wellingham? think he has always been close to Franklin, anyone else notice Franklin chooses to holiday away from any other players.

View attachment 770136
He’s 32 married and wife is pregnant, why would you expect him on a boys trip with 20 something’s like Heeney and co in Europe?

Is that Sharod Wellingham? think he has always been close to Franklin, anyone else notice Franklin chooses to holiday away from any other players.

View attachment 770136
Yeah, looks like Sharrod to me! I do recall them goign on a few other end of season trips together... Didn't they go in partners in a clothing line at one stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the SA & WA lot agree to that?

Probably not

But let could have a 14 team reserves comp.

I’m sure if they got the bigger list and everyone else was they would join

I think it’s a massive disadvantage for us at the moment

Was just watching the 96 Prelim between Swans and Bombers and something occurred to me. Apart from all the wonderful players in that game, one of my all- time favourite swans was playing and, stuff me, if Dawson doesn't remind me of Mark Bayes! I know it's an early call and somewhat sacrilegious, but if those who remember the great man can look at Dawson with that in mind, then I think you will be very pleasantly surprised at the same sort of skills.

Anyone know when Nathan Gibbs came to the swans? Was watching a replay of the 96 rugby league gf on fox and he was the Manly medico.

Would you rather fight one Tom Mitchell-sized Craig Bird or 76 Craig Bird-sized Tom Mitchells?
You know my 8yo son asked me on Friday who would win a fight between Hulk and Spider-Man. I told him not to bother me with such stupid questions.
I then spent the next 48 hours pondering just that question.
🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back