Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

*gags*

Some things are not supposed to be veganised and I've found that kebabs are one of them. Another being 'facon'.

Besides, is there anything better after consuming about 15 pints combined than salty Maccas chips?
A kebab with chilli and garlic sauce

Dutch soccer fan legend getting the beers in;

View attachment 1264411

In case you were wondering 48!! :thumbsu:

Reminds me of a story from the EPL in the 80's, club had just signed a new french player and when the players went to the pub, the captain ordered 48 pints and a small wine.

Was looking at the most career games list and I still can't believe that Brent Harvey got delisted after 2016. Literally kicked an equal career high in goals and then was let go because he didn't tackle enough...

Game 430 against us he has 32 posessions and 3 goals. It wasn't worth extending that form apparently.
He is still fit as anyone in the league.

Fancy being in a shout with 47 other people!!

Knowing European Football, likely a club paid beer hall so freeeeeee beer.

Went to a Stuttgart game in the Bundesliga late 2012 and sat next to someone who spent time in Adelaide so they picked up where I was from, gave me access to the fan beer hall and was still drinking into the next morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing European Football, likely a club paid beer hall so freeeeeee beer.

Went to a Stuttgart game in the Bundesliga late 2012 and sat next to someone who spent time in Adelaide so they picked up where I was from, gave me access to the fan beer hall and was still drinking into the next morning.
Being unfamiliar with any of that how does this fan beer hall work? Not in the stadium I assume, who ends up paying for the brew and all the overhead?

Being unfamiliar with any of that how does this fan beer hall work? Not in the stadium I assume, who ends up paying for the brew and all the overhead?

For the game in Stuttgart that I attended it was a hall in the stadium set aside for members of the club's Cannstatter Kurve supporter group and is paid for by the club as a reward for the effort, they put into supporting the club. Its a match day only thing.

For the game in Stuttgart that I attended it was a hall in the stadium set aside for members of the club's Cannstatter Kurve supporter group and is paid for by the club as a reward for the effort, they put into supporting the club. Its a match day only thing.

Sounds like a gateway drug to becoming an Ultra. :p

Q. Where would I find a breakdown of drafted players over the last 20 years, without being specific to a particular club?

I'm trying to find out how long they play for (ie 10% 0 Games/ 20% 1-50 games / etc), and which is the most successful group (so over time, are picks 10-20 more successful than 1-10?)?

Is there a site you would recommend?

Q. Where would I find a breakdown of drafted players over the last 20 years, without being specific to a particular club?

I'm trying to find out how long they play for (ie 10% 0 Games/ 20% 1-50 games / etc), and which is the most successful group (so over time, are picks 10-20 more successful than 1-10?)?

Is there a site you would recommend?

Thank you... should keep me busy for a while :)

Had a little look as well and found out that Tristan Xerri is the only player out of the nearly 15,000 players that have been drafted whose last name started with X

Nice trivia there.

Had a little look as well and found out that Tristan Xerri is the only player out of the nearly 15,000 players that have been drafted whose last name started with X

Nice trivia there.
My favourite draft question is who is the only player drafted in the top 10 twice?

My favourite draft question is who is the only player drafted in the top 10 twice?
That's a great question, I assume you mean in the top 10 of the National Draft twice (not PSD etc)? I can't think of anyone, its so rare to be drafted twice, Luke Ball was a high profile one.

I can't think of the answer without checking the research room

Remove this Banner Ad

Back