Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, forget the high coaching level provided to all participants in the Academy. That would be huge. Unfortunately I know that the very few, in my area, those who were in the program, have walked away from the game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
If you want to see Sand Academy players running around just go to a Sydney Uni game.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am so sick the of the AFL's attrocious website.

I forgot what day the draft is, so I thought I would just check the website because surely they would have that information. So I click on their 'draft hub' and there's literally nothing informative to be found.

There's no date, time, even the actual draft order is hidden at the bottom of the page in some other part of the website and not in their 'draft HUB'.
How do they keep failing to provide so much basic information on their own website??

What's the bet we target her hard once our AFLW team gets up and about?
I think it has been mentioned elsewhere but Charlie is studying at a Queensland University.
Hence her request to be drafted to Queensland.

I forgot what day the draft is, so I thought I would just check the website because surely they would have that information. So I click on their 'draft hub' and there's literally nothing informative to be found.

There's no date, time, even the actual draft order is hidden at the bottom of the page in some other part of the website and not in their 'draft HUB'.
How do they keep failing to provide so much basic information on their own website??
Maybe they heard you

Something not about the draft

When I looked at that chart, I was pleased that we have had only 4 changes of jumpers but then if go back earlier
away jumpers from 2011
then heritage, preseason ...
one of my favourites the black swan heritage jumper (source:http://www.footyjumpers.com/)
Sydney-Indig-2018.gif

Does anyone know why the WA kids (McDonald, Warner & Sheldrick) don't have to be back at the club until January?

I'm sure they have a plan to work to, but without the rest of the boys around them it seems like they could well be behind the rest of the pack when they get back.

Does anyone know why the WA kids (McDonald, Warner & Sheldrick) don't have to be back at the club until January?

I'm sure they have a plan to work to, but without the rest of the boys around them it seems like they could well be behind the rest of the pack when they get back.
if they travelled to Sydney for pre-Christmas training they would not be able to get back into WA for Christmas.
Hence they are training together, in WA.

if they travelled to Sydney for pre-Christmas training they would not be able to get back into WA for Christmas.

You suspect they'll be back right after Christmas though, or else they will miss out on the match simulations in the new year, and that really would put them behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know a couple in this situation. Been living in Melbourne for the last 5years but wont head back until WA opens their borders properly as once they go back they're stuck out of WA

Of course that makes sense. Thank you

Because Nick, security would arrest us all for being on the field and the sound system never shuts up spewing garbage for us to get a word in.
but why that song with depressing lyrics?

but why that song with depressing lyrics?
This is obviously preying on your mind SwansProudly :) so here's an explanation all the way from the midwest;
https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/20...lers-became-a-michigan-stadium-tradition.html

Basically Michigan stadium also has the bloody annoying habit (as I prepare to be downvoted) of playing singalong songs and this one happened to take off.
Only actually been played regularly since 2017.
“Sweet Caroline” and “Don’t Stop Believin’” have also hit the stadium airwaves.

As a grumpy old bugger all I want is to watch some football, chat to the person I'm with amid some peace and quiet.
Turn the bloody noise off and oh yes I will make sure to gamble responsibly.

:)

Random unexpected Swans sighting... while browsing photos from a boxing match, who should pop up but one Nick Blakey! He even had the caption, "Nick Blakey attends the such and such..." You've officially made it when you're getting snapped by professional photographers at public events.

Add Blakey to the 'Swans players the general media cares about' category, along with Isaac 'Washboard' Heeney & Buddy 'Bin Day' Franklin.

0BD0B3B7-A58F-4A79-A0F2-26DB00F35C0D.jpeg

Switch to https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl mate. It's far, far better than the official AFL website. I loathe the AFL website design and rarely use it. The title bar that follows you down the page as you scroll really gets on my ****, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back