Training Pre Season - Who's deadset training the house down 2024 style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
It's going to be great watching the team roll out for another big pre season. Will be nice seeing new recruits finally in club gear

Warm weather and players looking tip top leads into some Christmas cheer and break before the Sherrins come out.

What a time to be alive. ..

Share your thoughts on the team on the track and who's training the house down.

Another gripe I have is with coverage of the 3k time trials.

Would much rather hear who the five biggest improvers on their previous times were, rather than the order that the guys who already have elite tanks finished in.
They never publish that sort of data. I would be bloody interested as well. Would be at the top of my list of things to look forward to during preseason.

They never publish that sort of data. I would be bloody interested as well. Would be at the top of my list of things to look forward to during preseason.
Yeah and it's dumb. It's not like we need to know who the bottom five are in terms of time improvements. They don't publish who the last five in the time trials are either. All it'd need to be are the five players who improved most on their previous times. Significantly more interesting than "one of Fox/Gulden/Lloyd/Rampe/Warner Jr. are still the fittest at the club"

Would much rather hear who the five biggest improvers on their previous times were, rather than the order that the guys who already have elite tanks finished in.

I think we're likely to learn the truth about the Mlls v Konstanty and the death of JFK before they tell us that

Get down trackside with a stop watch. I love reports from fans of what they've seen first hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory, Konstanty was very impressive last off season. I think many were predicting he would debut. Unfortunately for him, he spent most of this year injured.

Expecting big things from him in 2024.

When is the annual draftee Callum mills wrestling match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back