Premier League - 01/09 & 02/09

Remove this Banner Ad

Southampton manager costs them the game. Almost exactly like the Villa/United game a couple of seasons ago. Taking off your top goal threats for defensive players is like letting their opponents come at them.

van Persie though, what a star.

Southampton manager costs them the game. Almost exactly like the Villa/United game a couple of seasons ago. Taking off your top goal threats for defensive players is like letting your opponents to come at them.

Adkins will go if we dont start winning soon

Cortese does not take losing very well and is not a kind man

Southampton manager costs them the game. Almost exactly like the Villa/United game a couple of seasons ago. Taking off your top goal threats for defensive players is like letting your opponents to come at them.

Agree. Why you would take off the three players who can actually hold up play and maintain possession is beyond me. Southampton were doing just fine by maintaining possession and forcing United into errors so he decides to take them off and invite pressure until eventually they make a mistake. Just awful.

Hmm, fu*king amazing from Van Persie after a few poor misses by his standards. Feel for Southampton, why on earth did Adkins bring Lambert off?

******* hell, can't believe we pulled that of our asses... I know, we are the master of late goals but still, that was an absolutely piss poor performance by us. We were terrible, Southampton looked like the runners-up from last year. We gave the ball away time and time again, our movement was static and dysfunctional. Even though Scholes is 37 he is still one of the best midfielders in the league. I s**t you not, the guy is a freak. Massive difference when he replaced Cleverley. I like Cleverley as he plays it simple but sometimes he just needs to take a few more risks. Barely saw Cleverley make a forward pass today.

What can I say about RVP. Even though he scored 3 in general play he was terrible today His penalty was crap, tried to take the piss. Looked like he was pissed the night before or something, looked way too casual at times. However at the end of the day the aim of the game is to stick it in the back of the net and there's no one better in the world at the moment doing it better than him. I know it's pretty funny criticizing a bloke who scored a hattrick but seriously it looked like he did not give a * for the majority of the game however all credit to him, he pulled it out of his ass when it was needed.

Fffffff

Only the second time I've been able to see Southampton live since the 2007 Playoffs and both have been losses to United after being up by a goal late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS

RVP still steering a one man team

Nah, we are not a one-man team. We'd still be scoring goals without RVP here.

He is such a good striker that maybe it's a good thing that he scores a lot? He did at Arsenal, there's nothing wrong with it, if he can score then pass it to him.

I'm sure that if he was at Liverpool and had 4 goals next to his name in 3 games, you'd be very happy and would want him to score every game.

Listening to BBC 606 podcast. The calls for Dalglish to come back have started!

Oh no..

Honestly, it's not Rodgers fault, it's the players. Gerrard makes a poor pass which results in an Arsenal goal on the turn-over. Shelvey falls to sleep and lets Gazorla run through Liverpool's defence like it wasn't there to score the 2nd.

And on top of that, they need a striker, Rodgers has admitted he wouldn't have let Carroll go if he knew no-one was replacing him, so you'd think they had someone lined up but couldn't get it done. They are very short upfront, Suarez and Borini, who else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back