Society & Culture Principality of Hutt River.

Remove this Banner Ad

So shrewd he owes $3,000,000 in taxes.

How can he owe anything to the Australian Government if he has seceded?

Anyway, his constitutional principles for secession are sound, but he hasn't worked out that Australia is run by gangsters.

Wolter Joose tried to run similar arguments in the High Court years ago, and was steamrolled.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/cth/HCA/1998/77.html?context=1;query=Joosse v Australian Securities and Investment Commission;mask_path=

What these folks fail to realise is that the role of the High Court is uphold the Australian Constitution Act, regardless of the strength of their legal arguments.

Exactly.

SovCits and their assorted variations make for entertaining lunchtime stories, but it's not like they're coming up with all-powerful loopholes.

They just spout a bunch of pseudo-legal nonsense and either get ignored or steamrolled - I saw the latter in a court hearing just a few months ago, and it was quite amusing to watch the punter quickly back down when he realised that pressing his argument was definitely not in his interest.

a good friend of mine is currently preparing a prosecution brief for one of these clowns. i am hoping to get the day off to sit in the gallery :)

How can he owe anything to the Australian Government if he has seceded?

Anyway, his constitutional principles for secession are sound, but he hasn't worked out that Australia is run by gangsters.

do enlighten us. which principles in particular?

What these folks fail to realise is that the role of the High Court is uphold the Australian Constitution Act, regardless of the strength of their legal arguments.

any examples you'd like to give where the high court got a point of law wrong in your opinion?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: stop behaving like a freeman nutjob.

i don't need an insight into their BS, i've been reading their s**t for about a decade. i want to hear your thoughts regarding secession and why his arguments are valid within the context of australian law. i don't do "copy-paste, do your own research, sheeple".

Sure. Show me where the High Court have have ratified the date of Australian independence.

could you elaborate on why you think they have/need to? a court is only required to rule on cases that are brought before it and/or they have chosen to hear. legislation in australia doesn't require "ratification" from the courts, it requires royal assent.

further, i asked you for an example of a point of law that you feel was incorrectly ignored or dismissed by the high court. a lack of a decision from an argument not brought before the court is kind of the opposite of that.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: stop behaving like a freeman nutjob.

i don't need an insight into their BS, i've been reading their s**t for about a decade. i want to hear your thoughts regarding secession and why his arguments are valid within the context of australian law. i don't do "copy-paste, do your own research, sheeple".

You dismiss arguments out of hand and provide nothing in support as a rebuttal.

Stop passing yourself off as some type of constitutional legal insider.

You're full of s**t.

could you elaborate on why you think they have/need to? a court is only required to rule on cases that are brought before it and/or they have chosen to hear. legislation in australia doesn't require "ratification" from the courts, it requires royal assent.

further, i asked you for an example of a point of law that you feel was incorrectly ignored or dismissed by the high court. a lack of a decision from an argument not brought before the court is kind of the opposite of that.

Just say, "I don't know", next time.

You dismiss arguments out of hand and provide nothing in support as a rebuttal.

lol, which arguments!? i've been asking you to make one, and so far all you've been able to do is the typical try-hard copy-paste of someone else's nonsense. do you have any of your own thoughts to impart at all? that's me asking for the third time now, in case you missed it.

Stop passing yourself off as some type of constitutional legal insider.

hahahahaha. dude, i am passing myself off as an FMOTL "insider"; as in the literal last rung on the ladder of legal expertise. i have set my "insiderness" against the easiest target in modern legal history. you need virtually no knowledge to dismiss this kind of complete bollocks. it is hilarious you can't see that :D

You're full of s**t.

let's say that you're right. how does that explain your obvious reluctance to answer direct questions about the claims that you make?

Just say, "I don't know", next time.

as per the above. dancing around slinging insults doesn't prevent everyone noticing your inability to respond to simple, direct questions. i can make it simpler for you if you want- why do you think the high court needs to "ratify" australia's independence?

lol, which arguments!? i've been asking you to make one, and so far all you've been able to do is the typical try-hard copy-paste of someone else's nonsense. do you have any of your own thoughts to impart at all? that's me asking for the third time now, in case you missed it.

hahahahaha. dude, i am passing myself off as an FMOTL "insider"; as in the literal last rung on the ladder of legal expertise. i have set my "insiderness" against the easiest target in modern legal history. you need virtually no knowledge to dismiss this kind of complete bollocks. it is hilarious you can't see that :D

let's say that you're right. how does that explain your obvious reluctance to answer direct questions about the claims that you make?

as per the above. dancing around slinging insults doesn't prevent everyone noticing your inability to respond to simple, direct questions. i can make it simpler for you if you want- why do you think the high court needs to "ratify" australia's independence?

I doubt you have had a single independent thought in your life.

You rubber stamp everything the ruling order declares and then jump on board pretending to be some type of clever legalese pseudo intellectual.

I asked a very simple question that is extremely relevant to the Hutt River provinces claims, and you can't answer it.

Now, I will ask you a question again that most 12 year old children around the world can answer, as it pertains to their country:

On what date did Australia cease to be a dominion/colony and became a sovereign and independent nation?

I doubt you have had a single independent thought in your life.

i only care about being right. whether that's because of my own work, or someone else's, isn't important to me. however, i can still answer straightforward questions about the things that i believe, or the claims that i make.

You rubber stamp everything the ruling order declares and then jump on board pretending to be some type of clever legalese pseudo intellectual.

:D oh noes, not the ruling order! wrong again, captain cretin. i pick on conspiracy theorists and their buds because it's easy and get my jollies from doing so.

I asked a very simple question that is extremely relevant to the Hutt River provinces claims, and you can't answer it.

i already did answer it (or at least strongly implied in post #30). the high court haven't "ratified" the date of australian independence, because that's not the role of the court. which is why i've asked you several times now to explain why you think the court needs to "ratify" anything? your continued refusal to do so gives me the previously mentioned jollies ;)

On what date did Australia cease to be a dominion/colony and became a sovereign and independent nation?

you would need to define what you and the rest of the nutjobs consider "sovereign" and "independent" to mean. for example if we want to be technical, the queen is still our head of state, so in those terms someone might argue "never". for almost all other intents and purposes however, australia became a truly independent nation on 3rd march 1986.

australia became a truly independent nation on 3rd march 1986.

Keep your feigned wisdom for those you can bluff.

Keep following the bouncing ball son.

On what date did the Hutt River Province purportedly secede?

Keep your feigned wisdom for those you can bluff.

Keep following the bouncing ball son.

On what date did the Hutt River Province purportedly secede?

:D nope, champ. it's your turn (for the fourth time), i'll quote the posts again in case you've forgotten:

Sure. Show me where the High Court have have ratified the date of Australian independence.

on what basis does the high court have to ratify the date of australian independence, and which particularly " strong legal argument" did they demonstrably ignore in relation to it:

regardless of the strength of their legal arguments.

tick tock. you've had 24 hours already :thumbsu:

:D like clockwork.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it could be on a number of dates. The Balfour Declaration of 1926 declared that the Dominions (Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc.) were autonomous members of the British Empire, equal to each other and to the United Kingdom. The Statute of Westmnster 1931 gave legal effect to the Balfour Declaration and declared that the UK Parliament no longer had any legislative authority over the Dominions. This was adopted in Australia on 9th October 1942 but backdated to 3rd September 1939.

All British power to legislate with effect in Australia ended with the Australia Act 1986 on 3rd March 1986.

Well it could be on a number of dates. The Balfour Declaration of 1926 declared that the Dominions (Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc.) were autonomous members of the British Empire, equal to each other and to the United Kingdom. The Statute of Westmnster 1931 gave legal effect to the Balfour Declaration and declared that the UK Parliament no longer had any legislative authority over the Dominions. This was adopted in Australia on 9th October 1942 but backdated to 3rd September 1939.

All British power to legislate with effect in Australia ended with the Australia Act 1986 on 3rd March 1986.

Yes RL, I know this.

I was trapping the clueless poster that is making out like he knows something.

Yes RL, I know this.

is that because he previously schooled you in this thread, brad roo? some serious lols in there!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/australian-constitution.649910/

I was trapping the clueless poster that is making out like he knows something.

hahahaha, "trap". is that when you try and play a transparent game of "gotcha" while refusing to answer simple and direct questions about the nonsense you believe? :D you cunning devil.

once again for those in the cheap reading comprehension seats, i "made out" that i have a fair bit of knowledge and experience with freemen dickheads, making me a reasonable identifier of both freemen, and dickheads :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back