Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Except for Mollys they are useless, have only gotten one Molly kill in 250 hours

Had this stupid random screw us with one, 2 of us left and him near the end. Versus another 2 teams with maybe a couple of people left in each.

He was doing his own thing, circle getting small. Then he runs up to our spot and chucks a Molotov at the enemy, which just created this nice flame line to where we were. Gun fire in our direction and that clink sound of grenades dropping on us followed.

No chicken dinner.

Haha forgot about molly's

The one molly kill was my duo partner got lit up by a house camper, i stormed in and was told he's waiting for you just inside the room at the top of the stairs so I fired a molly at just inside the door frame, nek minnit flaming man comes screaming down the stairs

The Molotov needs to have a bigger area of effect to be worth using.

Would be cool if the Molotov was used in the dry hay bale fields it would spread :p

If it didn't leave a giant fire arc that essentially said HEY EVERYONE I'M OVER HERE PLEASE SHOOT ME then it would be ok

The one molly kill was my duo partner got lit up by a house camper, i stormed in and was told he's waiting for you just inside the room at the top of the stairs so I fired a molly at just inside the door frame, nek minnit flaming man comes screaming down the stairs
Haha nice

I have been hit with a molly in a room and i lied down with full health and didn't even die (no meds). I probably should of IMO

They really need to buff the molly damage if they want it to be viable in game

Had this stupid random screw us with one, 2 of us left and him near the end. Versus another 2 teams with maybe a couple of people left in each.

He was doing his own thing, circle getting small. Then he runs up to our spot and chucks a Molotov at the enemy, which just created this nice flame line to where we were. Gun fire in our direction and that clink sound of grenades dropping on us followed.

No chicken dinner.
LoL
That'll teach you for playing with randos!

Haha nice

I have been hit with a molly in a room and i lied down with full health and didn't even die (no meds). I probably should of IMO

They really need to buff the molly damage if they want it to be viable in game

I remember once landing school roof and madly chucking a molly at a guy and running down the stairs. Turned out I hit two people - both died. Good times.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Currently updating on Xbone. Much changed?
Xbox players,

We’re now serving up chicken dinners to over 4 million players on Xbox. Thank you for your continued support!
We truly value all of the feedback from across the community. We have a few minor updates to gameplay this week, alongside bug-fixes and performance tweaks, as noted below.

Gameplay

We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:

• Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
  • Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
  • Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
  • Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle

Optimization

• Continued optimization to controller input lag
  • Visual quality of the reticle is improved for Xbox One (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)

Bug fixes

• Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
  • The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
  • Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
  • Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
  • Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
  • Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session

PC 1.4

Players, as with the last patch, a new type of anti-cheat solution, which is still under development, is to be applied on the test servers. We are in a test phase with this solution, and its stability and compatibility need to be verified. We would like to collect data about potential compatibility issues, analyze it and solve any issues that may emerge.

If you experience a crash, please take a screenshot that shows the error and report it here.[forums.playbattlegrounds.com] If the current test build is consistently crashing for you, we recommend that you play on the live servers instead. Thank you for your understanding.

Please find the patch notes below:

World
  • Miramar improvements
    • Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
    • Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
    • Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
Replay
  • The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
Bug fixes
  • Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
  • Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
  • Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
  • Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly

mqjk7lb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're really forcing you out of vehicles now

I don't have an issue with that. I like that they've increased the damage taken by gunshots to the car. It will help stop people just driving around trying to run people over when there is only around 20 people left.

But if you're driving and hit a bump too hard you shouldn't take damage for that! haha

North Georgapol is the new place to be, east end. South Georgapol houses was getting a bit crowded lately. The exit points of NG are much better too

I always go north if I head there.

Lot of those apartment towers to raid. Problem is you can never find a vehicle, so you're running a fair bit if the circle is a fair way away.

I always go north if I head there.

Lot of those apartment towers to raid. Problem is you can never find a vehicle, so you're running a fair bit if the circle is a fair way away.
Ideally plane doesn't go over there and you land on the long road to find a car and drive there then the circle lands right on top!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back