Big Gazoongas

Premiership Player
May 18, 2008
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, WWT
Richard Earle article on our hunt for a new coach states we will paying Pyke a payment for next 2 years which will go into our soft cap.

Surely our club didn’t lie to us?
Chapman said no payment, meanwhile Roo said there was going to be a payment. The 5aa boys played the audio of both..........bloody comical.

Bickley was pretty annoyed at the inconsistency from these two.

But yes you are correct the AFC would not lie....not in their DNA.

1970crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2011
alice springs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Richard Earle article on our hunt for a new coach states we will paying Pyke a payment for next 2 years which will go into our soft cap.

I’m less concerned about the money than I am the implication that he was pushed whilst the review was in its infancy. And yet Burto and Campo remain weeks later, smells like the fix is in. If correct.

thebirdman 24

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Chapman said no payment, meanwhile Roo said there was going to be a payment. The 5aa boys played the audio of both..........bloody comical.

Bickley was pretty annoyed at the inconsistency from these two.

But yes you are correct the AFC would not lie....not in their DNA.
We are a shit show. Get it together Chapman or retire.

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt

I would imagine given we are 99.9% headed for a first time AFL Coach they'd be on 400-450K.

The payout given to Pyke for the next 2 years would equal up to the 700K he was due to be paid. Included in the soft cap but not over budget.

Top Bottom