News Pyke Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

His ego got in the way. Rather than work on his problems, it was the players fault.

We still had the most dominant season in 2017 for a very long time. There was potential. Seems once the kitchen got hot, he self imolated.
You mean the season where we were the least dominant minor premiers in the last 10 years?

Meh.. not the thread to be re-hashing that particular stupidity of yours.

If it was Pyke v Burton, which I'm not sure it was... well guess who won

02ba88f398fcfbab1a0cf0f7568a3bad
Well there's a chance for promotion now....

Yeah nah I couldn't wish that, that's just beyond...

They'll all go.

Provided we continue these sackings, I reckon we're a good chance to have a "Sando Spike" next year and be right back in the finals

Whether or not that will be indicative of future form I don't know... but to the players, this could be the shackles being undone

Why are people saying so and so should've gone first like Don was sacked? He's stepping down, if he was being sacked then we would be saying he's been sacked, we have previously with Sando. Has nothing to do with Burton, Campo etc getting the boot.
Can only hope so, those two have to be next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i might be in the minority, but i liked old donny.
there are so many other things wrong at the club that this just seems like a scapegoat issue. i dont expect much different next year.
Plz explain...I was sick and tired of him trotting out the same old diatribe while the pimple on his nose kept getting bigger with every s**t line he espoused.

One from left field.
Luke Hodge.
Nah. Maybe later on, but you need someone with some coaching experience. Sam Mitchell has at least had two years experience. We don't wanna' go down the James Hird track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back