General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rang the club membership line they reckon that all that is available is the ones that says on ticketek. If they sell out their will be none to the public. But this can't be right I was on the website on the dot of sale 85,000 tickets couldn't of sold lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A huge number of tickets are put away for both sets of club members (reserved seat) plus a big part of the ground is the AFL and MCC reserves. You're probably only talking about a few thousand general admission tickets being available on day one. Additionally, both clubs hoard heaps of tickets for members that haven't signed up yet. More tickets get released closer to the game as these memberships go unfulfilled.

Clubs flog reserved seat memberships well into the season. Similar story for hospitality/corporate stuff. Those seats - if unsold - won't be available until much closer to the game.

Why are our home games so expensive compared to the other MCG teams? Trying to capitalise on the "comeback story"?

I don't even want to know what our Etihad prices are like.

Ah that's lame makes it hard to run the risk when it's the sole purpose of flying over to Melbourne. Just put up with level 2 goals

You might be able to do something by buying a cheap membership? You could try calling the membership department and see if they have any ideas for you.

Been a member for ten years mate :)

Your best bet might be to call the membership department and see what they can do ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i havent got general admission at the g in many many years, and standing at the g is s**t compared to etihad, anyone know where/how many GA seats there are/at all (is the GA for this game just standing)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back