General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. I was just having a dig at the fact that VAFA players sometimes are paid but they're not allowed to be.
Happens a fair bit I think.

FWIW, Bluey will be replacing Adam Schneider and Beaumaris will drop back out of premier league. it looks like they are pretty serious about getting back up. Also, the MCC are dropping a massive amount of money revamping Beaumaris high school. There might be a link in there somewhere.

Is there going to be anyway for me to get a ticket to our game against Freo in their first game at the new stadium?
1. be a WA member (access to the members pre-sale for the match if you're a flexi member)
2. go through Ticketmaster when tickets are released
3. have a crack going through Gumtree or the Facebook marketplace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the club still offer tours of the headquarters and facilities ? Looking for something to do over the school holidays / Christmas break

SEN are playing old bio interviews all day. Vander Haar was on earlier

He was a reluctant recruit. Essendon were after him for three years before he turned up for training.

He said the turning point for him was when Bill Stephen got it through to him that he might regret never having a crack. Bill said, "look, just come down and see how you go, and prove to yourself whether you're good enough or not, or else you'll never know", and the rest is history

Jee, what a star he was. After one week he was in the reserves, and the following week he was in the seniors, then played 18 games in his first season when he was 19, coming 2nd in the best and fairest that year

Last edited:
What the hell is this? I've probably been on BF more in the last 3 weeks than I was for the last 3 months of last year?? (it's a snip from an email.)
upload_2018-1-24_15-32-38.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back