'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked Harvey Norman guy about this time last year & he said there was no way from iPhone to tv.
I’ll head back in there.
I'm fairly sure (I could be wrong but still) that there is an apple adapter for an HDMI cable

Is there a way of doing that from iPhone to tv
I’m not tech smart
Don't use an HDMI cable, the afl app recognises the cable and stops it from sending to the TV.
Get a chrome cast, they are about $40, and they connect to your iphone through your home's wifi and plig into the back of the tv in an hdmi port. If you are running the app before you cast to the chrome cast, and then cast, it allows you to watch the game on the tv.

I recommend a HDMI cable (It costs about $30)
The HDMI cable won't allow the app to play video, it stops when the hdmi cable is plugged in. need chrome cast

On a scale of the Geelong's 2007 bigger bodies to the Essendon's full ****** doping, where does the Australian Cricket Team sit as cheats?
You can’t cheat “a little bit”

Just like you can’t be “a little bit pregnant”

Cheating is cheating

Pathetic!

I don’t cricket but why are we going so hard on these guys, when opposition has 2 players playing in their team that have done same thing.

Because we have *never* done this before. We were above cheating. They have disgraced the baggy green. I think Australian cricket would like to think it holds itself to a higher standard. I don't care what other countries are okay with accepting - I never want to see Smith and Warner in the baggy green again.

Much like how * flogs are happy to have all those involved with a doping regime come back with all forgiven - I would like to think if the same occurred at Hawthorn we would want a brutal culling of anyone involved. I know I would.

Because we have *never* done this before. We were above cheating. They have disgraced the baggy green. I think Australian cricket would like to think it holds itself to a higher standard. I don't care what other countries are okay with accepting - I never want to see Smith and Warner in the baggy green again.

Much like how * flogs are happy to have all those involved with a doping regime come back with all forgiven - I would like to think if the same occurred at Hawthorn we would want a brutal culling of anyone involved. I know I would.

Fair enough. I just find it weird people like Warne still being held in high regard when he took a diuretic and sold info to bookies. I don’t condone what has happened but I think it’s a bit over the top. The only positive is my major dislike of Warner has been vindicated.

Fair enough. I just find it weird people like Warne still being held in high regard when he took a diuretic and sold info to bookies. I don’t condone what has happened but I think it’s a bit over the top. The only positive is my major dislike of Warner has been vindicated.
The reason this is huge is because Smith has admitted that not only were the actions of Bancroft illegal tampering, but also a planned and executed plan by the leadership group. This was an entire group, likely a coach included that all knew what was going on and agreed to go ahead.

The entire team is now implicated, players would have all known what was going on and Australian crickets image has been destroyed. CA need to make a huge statement to not only appease fans but to show the world that this kind of systematic cheating will not be tolerated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason this is huge is because Smith has admitted that not only were the actions of Bancroft illegal tampering, but also a planned and executed plan by the leadership group. This was an entire group, likely a coach included that all knew what was going on and agreed to go ahead.

The entire team is now implicated, players would have all known what was going on and Australian crickets image has been destroyed. CA need to make a huge statement to not only appease fans but to show the world that this kind of systematic cheating will not be tolerated.

Sounds familiar, lucky it's CA addressing the problem and not the AFL, for if it were they would probably try to sweep it you know where, and have the *** sage go on for years.

*** entre your preferred name.

I reckon the reaction is justified, but by the same token I’ve been surprised by it. Maybe Aussie fans are just sick and tired of the way this current version of the national team carries itself on and off the field and this was the final straw. Enough is enough might be the feeling I spose.

Sounds familiar, lucky it's CA addressing the problem and not the AFL, for if it were they would probably try to sweep it you know where, and have the *** sage go on for years.

*** entre your preferred name.

Wouldn’t put too much faith in CA - they make the NRL and AFL look competent and decisive by comparison.

I reckon the reaction is justified, but by the same token I’ve been surprised by it. Maybe Aussie fans are just sick and tired of the way this current version of the national team carries itself on and off the field and this was the final straw. Enough is enough might be the feeling I spose.

I think this is it in a nutshell - Michael Bevan, Mathew Haydn, Alan Border - I loved watching those guys play and when guys like Ponting and Gilchrist were playing they had integrity and respect for the game and their opposition but then Along came pretty boy Clarke and it all went to s**t. As for Warner, he is a nasty piece of work and I reckon if he wasn’t playing cricket he would be “that” bouncer at your local night club.

They need Justin Langer to take over as coach and strip that team back and start from scratch and start to rebuild and try and win some respect again. To be perfectly honest though I think the whole international competition needs to take a long hard look at itself

*bowls an underarm ball*

*bowls an underarm ball*
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the underarm ball. Never was and never will be if it is legalised again. It isn't Australia's fault New zealand didn't score enough runs. They shouldn't have needed 7 off the last ball. Has anyone considered the very real possibility the australians scored too many runs for New Zealand in a legal manner and didn't even get to face any gentle rolling balls that they could easily have scored two off? I mean had the entire innings been underarms new zealand would have scored 600 and put the match beyond doubt. The fact that they didn't score enough runs is their fault and then they put s**t on australia for their own inadequacy for 30 years, sooking about it like it the opposition obeying the rules is the greatest travesty to hit the country since we stole the pavlova.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back