Preview R10: Changes v Pies, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

comparing the two is absolutely ridiculous

Sando didn’t have to rebuild the team, Nicks started the rebuild the same time as North and through two years of Covid interruptions

People forget how hard rebuilds are, North have totally fallen over in their rebuild whereas we have made improvement

Yes, Nicks has made his errors, all coaches do but honestly some of the commentary on here is unbelievably inaccurate and misguided

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No sane person could argue they are even remotely comparable.

Brodie Smith still comfortably in the side too, almost missed that.... :sick: :sick:

I can understand dropping Curtin, he did make some mistakes, okay fine.

Dropping him for Lachlan Murphy!?!?!?!

This is what hell looks like. Just being tortured over and over again

Nicks hates growing talent in case they get too big for their breeches he wants to stifle personality types like you’ve seen with Rachele, his whole team philosophy is to just use low ceiling players as his foot soldiers as they are grateful to just get games and be in the AFL system and will play for him and support him as a coach and will never question any of his on field decisions.

I reckon they'll go Hamill in for Worrell and get Max to play the Worrell role

Nankervis stays down back. Curtin out of the 22.

Then Murphy in for Cook.

Curtin or Cook sub.

Edit - actually scratch that. Murphy won't play vs Collingwood away. He'll come in for the free hit at home vs West Coast
Nearly got it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to every other player that has great games each week.. I mean that's why we're 3-5 right?

Seasons cooked. Anyone who agrees with Curtin out is also cooked
I don't agree with him being out but I could understand why

Bringing Murphy in is horrible decision making

How can Nicks blast the fans for not watching SANFL yet bring in Hamill and Murphy? It's clearly evident he doesn't watch a minute of it otherwise he wouldn't keep yo-yoing the same players in and out of the side.

The easiest way to sum up Nicks selections is that we have well and truly pulled into the station you never want to be in

1715850410013.png

Rather than all our roll the dice, think outside the square, he is throwing shit at a wall and hoping some of it sticks, enough to get him an honourable loss at worst.

I will be staggered if he doesn't demand an all out defensive assault this week with a chip around game plan to maximise possession.

Ok Murphy was always coming in

But the reasoning behind Hamill is odd

From Adam Kelly

Head of Football Adam Kelly said Hamill had earned a return to the AFL side.

“‘Will has been rock solid across the opening Rounds of the season, which has included three games at AFL level,” Kelly said

“His diligence and commitment to his role and to doing what is in the best interests of the team continue to be a strength.”

If he was rock solid why did he get dropped?

diligence and commitment : wtaf

This peanut has to go too.

Head of Football, what a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back