Prediction R11 Changes V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Strong performance across the board makes it hard to leave anyone out. Off the short turn around I think resting a couple youngsters is a good idea and rewarding good form at VFL is always a bonus.
Personally I'd drop Jamarra aswell, his arm flailing and complaining to team mates whilst missing shots and no second efforts are really bothering me. It won't happen so I won't list it.

Out: Gallagher, JOD, Daniel
In: Poulter, Buss, Scott
Bramble to sub

Strong performance across the board makes it hard to leave anyone out. Off the short turn around I think resting a couple youngsters is a good idea and rewarding good form at VFL is always a bonus.
Personally I'd drop Jamarra aswell, his arm flailing and complaining to team mates whilst missing shots and no second efforts are really bothering me. It won't happen so I won't list it.

Out: Gallagher, JOD, Daniel
In: Poulter, Buss, Scott
Bramble to sub

Thought Gallagher was ok ? Freijah needs game time to build confidence, reminded me a bit of Lewis Young early days but Had really good kick on him

Vandermeer on the other hand ? Kicked a goal when he was actually backing away from ball

It’s tempting to think that players (especially younger ones) might need a rest considering the 5 day break to the Sydney game. However we have to remember that anyone who played normal game time in the VFL today is coming off the same length break (well ok, technically they will have had an extra 5 hours).

Bevo has hinted that Daniel might return for a full game on Thursday. Caleb will no doubt be fresher than most because he played less than a quarter as sub today.

Are there any others like that?

For those who watched the VFL today was there anybody on noticeably limited game time? Might they have been preparing someone for a call up against the Swans?

Unfortunately for us the Swans will have an extra day between games.

thought cleary, gallagher and freijah all struggled somewhat. To be expected being younger players but possibly any outs may from there.
Cleary was solid and was recognised by the coach. Gallagher and particularly Freijah were also solid so unless there is a load issue none will be a possible out on form

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

There really was no player you could say didn't contribute to win and their form was that bad they should be dropped for our next game.

There may however be niggles or load issues that may necessitate a change.

The usual suspects in the VFL Sanders, Buss, Lobb with Scott, Poulter and Bedendo as outsiders put their hands up if there are issues with any of the AFL players do require a break but if not no change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B- O’Donnell Keath Cleary
HB- Dale Jones Daniel
C- Williams Richards Poulter
HF- West Naughton Harmes
F- Vandermeer Darcy JUH
FOLL- English Treloar Bontempelli
I/C- Duryea, Freijah, Macrae, Sanders
Sub- Gallagher

Cleary was solid and was recognised by the coach. Gallagher and particularly Freijah were also solid so unless there is a load issue none will be a possible out on form

What did Bev say about Cleary?
Thought he was overawed a little, got out bodied in contests quite easily and was a bit panicky. He did do some good things also but not sure he's quite ready for the level yet.

All of Sydney’s winning margins have been incredibly comfortable this season. They have thrashed some teams and so have we, maybe they have thrashed one or two “better” teams than we have but it’s not black and white, especially in round 10. Though a lot of these games were close at half time.

What did Bev say about Cleary?
Thought he was overawed a little, got out bodied in contests quite easily and was a bit panicky. He did do some good things also but not sure he's quite ready for the level yet.
Praised his performance as part of the back 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back