Preview R9: Changes vs Port Adelaide - IN: Jetta, Viney OUT: Newton, Riley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where credit is due mate, he can hit a target, it's just that when he does hit a target, it takes so long to get there there's five other blokes lining up to hit a target of their own.
I want to see him hit the roof at the dome. I think he's got it in him.

Jeez Grimes plays 1 decent game and you blokes go all starry eyed!
He's been solid when he's had a game, Harry has been s**t. He's got the Dawes thing to hang his hat on where he's trying hard and tackles but otherwise is not playing at AFL standard.

Nah you tried to tell me you were one of two blokes who saw him for the ball roosting passenger he is. I'm well aware he has his fans.

Congrats, you are now member number 3 of mine and Cannon's No Harry's club.

One thing I notice about the Prince on Sunday was his lack (or loss) of zip. He wasn't mowing blokes down with pressure chases or putting the ball carrier under pressure, he was nestled in behind opponents like a driver behind the pace car. Might be time for a few people to admit that his Highness is here to collect his retirement dues before calling time on his career to become the spokesman for Dreadlocked Orphans With Irish Ancestry.
Ever considered hes got a touch of the melbournes? We have a lot of senior players up and donw on form this year. Its the young guys driving our moderate successes.
Im prepared to give him time, and im damn sure paul roos is too for that matter

Ever considered hes got a touch of the melbournes? We have a lot of senior players up and donw on form this year. Its the young guys driving our moderate successes.
Im prepared to give him time, and im damn sure paul roos is too for that matter

Are you suggesting I look further than my intense dislike of all things Harry O for a reason for his shitness? Interesting...

Are you suggesting I look further than my intense dislike of all things Harry O for a reason for his shitness? Interesting...
It dosent matter weather you dislike the bloke, or fan a,b,c on bigfooty reckon hes s**t. He wont be getting dropped. Start a new thread why dont ya, and pot another melbourne player

It dosent matter weather you dislike the bloke, or fan a,b,c on bigfooty reckon hes s**t. He wont be getting dropped. Start a new thread why dont ya, and pot another melbourne player

What are your thoughts on Jeremy Howe and trading him for a packet of crisps and a month's subscription to Netflix?

What are your thoughts on Jeremy Howe and trading him for a packet of crisps and a month's subscription to Netflix?
Yeah well you wont get your desired response, and me to go meltdown. I can actually post what i came on this tread to do. Which is say, that i hope fitzpatrick stays in the side, so that howe can play forward again.
Howe suiters like gws are only after a 35 goal a year, third bannana forward, with a highlight reel moment thrown in for their clueless fans. To sell this he needs to play as a forward.
Ive already thrown it to the broader community, and found out that howeisnottheman.
I dont want to see him go obviously, but forever iv'e just wanted to see how he could perform in a funtioning forwardline.
Im sure he will go quite okay as our third bannana, teams who get 70 inside fifties per game might see a whole bunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does have another one:

- Bomb it long to nobody
- Chip it short to nobody

What about the new move he added to his arsenal over the summer?

The: 'Hospital handball to a stationary teammate about to be swallowed up by opposition player'

Thats my new fav.

Yeah well you wont get your desired response, and me to go meltdown. I can actually post what i came on this tread to do. Which is say, that i hope fitzpatrick stays in the side, so that howe can play forward again.
Howe suiters like gws are only after a 35 goal a year, third bannana forward, with a highlight reel moment thrown in for their clueless fans. To sell this he needs to play as a forward.
Ive already thrown it to the broader community, and found out that howeisnottheman.
I dont want to see him go obviously, but forever iv'e just wanted to see how he could perform in a funtioning forwardline.
Im sure he will go quite okay as our third bannana, teams who get 70 inside fifties per game might see a whole bunch

What I guess you think is blood and thunder denunciation is just gentle, annoying, persistently irritating rib tickling on my part. I really don't give a s**t but I do like to indulge in pillocking my favourite crap players.

Sorry I thought we were directly comparing the 2, and who we would prefer playing the same role.

We weren't talking about that, we were discussing how s**t Lermumbo is. But while we're on topic, if it involves having an opponent, Grimes is better!

Congrats, you are now member number 3 of mine and Cannon's No Harry's club.
I've been saying that he adds SFA since rd 2, ie. when you blokes had your lips zipped and weren't spouting name puns because he seemed to be playing well.

I've been saying that he adds SFA since rd 2, ie. when you blokes had your lips zipped and weren't spouting name puns because he seemed to be playing well.

What? :confused:

I didn't post until round 5 or 6 at all here, i was overseas and believe it or not i was enjoying my time away and didn't feel the need to keep up a running commentary on how i thought Harry was playing.

But anyway, whatever suits your story, got with it.

That's libel and you'll be hearing from my lawyer and/or my mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back