Hawthorn - 17
Arizona Cardinals - 16
New York Yankees - 15
New York Knicks - 15
Sydney Roosters - 13
Aston Villa - 12
Melbourne Stars/Victoria Bushrangers - 7
New York Rangers - 5

So hard to put numbers so low though, as I put different amounts of interest in during each season.

For example, in May, my numbers would be more towards the AFL/NRL/NBA/NHL, whereas in October it would be more towards NFL/MLB/EPL.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Very interesting...
My list would probably be something like

10-Port Adelaide
9-
8-
7-
6-Aust Cricket Team
5-
4-
3-Strikers (BBL in general)
2-NRL
1-EPL (Arsenal & Leeds)

Tried to do the 100 fandom points but I didnt feel like it was fair to only give Port 78 points when during the AFL season my main focus is Port with half an eye on the NRL and then during the summer I enjoy watching cricket a bit and keep a quarter of an eye on the EPL

10- West Coast
9-
8- Australia Cricket Team
7-
6- West Ham, Perth Scorchers
5- Manchester United
4- Socceroos
3- England Football Team
2-
1-

60 Port Adelaide
20 Aston Villa
10 Miami Dolphins
7 San Antonio Spurs
1 LA Angels
1 Chicago Blackhawks
1 Adelaide sides like the 36ers, United, Strikers etc.

Last edited:
Mine is so lame

90 Collingwood
4 Manchester City
3 Melbourne Victory
2 Cleveland Cavaliers
1 Feyenoord

I used to be way more into the Prem until Foxtel lost the rights. Always just had a passing interest in the NBA, will watch finals but don't care too much. Same with Victory, will go to games and follow the team from a distance but don't watch all that many games as a matter of interest. Feyenoord is my family's team over in Holland, I've watched them live too.

So I guess it's pretty much just the Pies now really. Men's footy, women's footy, and a fair bit of netball too. Otherwise my attentions have sort of diverted towards music and other stuff I guess.

1000000000 - GWS (gonna win tonight)
99 - Sydney 6ers
8 - Mclaren F1 Team, specifically Lando Bot
7 - Seattle Seahawks
6 - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
5 - Houston Astros
4 - Vegas Golden Knights, Australian Cricket Team (I don't have much hope for em)
3 - Williams F1 (Especially George Russell)
2 - Idk
1 - Gold Coast Suns (I want the fellow expansion to do good)
-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000- Swans (They can leave the AFL)

55 - Adelaide Crows
30 - Norwich City
10 - Adelaide United
5 - Adelaide Strikers

Haven't included national teams because I find that kind of difficult to place against club teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not for everyone, but I've just seen that Classic football shirts have listed programmes from their recent exhibition on their website for purchase. I have a bunch of these sorts of books that I flip through for inspo when I am doing my designs and I find them really helpful.

When you factor in shipping from the UK and use a discount code it comes out to be just under $30. I figured at that price it might be worth it for some of the design hobbyists on the board where more expensive and less relevant design books might not be.

Quit my hospo job of 5 years last Friday with nothing lined up. Today I got a job offer in my chosen field after about a year of trying. Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Funny you mention that. Just had my first job interview yesterday after 9 months of applying to pathology labs and it sounded very strongly like they'd already made their mind up about hiring me. Time to quit HJs!

Everything's coming up Milhouse for all of us :)

Funny you mention that. Just had my first job interview yesterday after 9 months of applying to pathology labs and it sounded very strongly like they'd already made their mind up about hiring me. Time to quit HJs!

Everything's coming up Milhouse for all of us :)
Update: Got the job! FJGD's first Laboratory Assistant I'd bet :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back