Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this didnt age well.
McCormack ‘will lead us to the next election’: Darren Chester
21/06/2021|4min

Veterans’ Affairs Minister Darren Chester says he will continue to support Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack who he believes will “lead us all the way to the next election”. This comes amid speculation Mr McCormack will be ousted by a spill or no-confidence motion against him, with some colleagues potentially gearing up to take his role. It has been claimed Nationals MP Barnaby Joyce has 10 of the required 11 votes to challenge for the leadership but it is unclear whether a spill will be trigged during today's party room meeting. “I think Michael McCormack has the numbers to continue as deputy prime minister, he should continue,” Mr Chester said. “In fact, I think he’ll lead us all the way to the next election. I think he’ll do a good job”.

this didnt age well.
Darren Chester MP(@DarrenChesterMP)
Politics can be brutal & today my party deposed one of the most dedicated, resilient & passionate advocates regional Australia has ever produced. I regard Michael as a personal friend & trusted colleague. Thankyou for everything you delivered for regional Australia #lovegippsland pic.twitter.com/izUwNFMP2w

June 21, 2021

Dickhead.

Darren Chester MP(@DarrenChesterMP)
Politics can be brutal & today my party deposed one of the most dedicated, resilient & passionate advocates regional Australia has ever produced. I regard Michael as a personal friend & trusted colleague. Thankyou for everything you delivered for regional Australia #lovegippsland pic.twitter.com/izUwNFMP2w

June 21, 2021

Dickhead.
He's not too bad a bloke actually, imo. Will stop and have a yack. Not quite Tim Bull level of average bloke in the street, but just a regular bloke. Imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Poor Darebin Falcons. They used to dominate before the AFLW came along.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha yes they did, and their VFLW team sucks lol

Show some respect. A fine club that has done a lot for footy in this town!

Yes I know very harsh on my part

Have you seen ‘tickled’?
I’d watch it before sending off any freaky fetish type thing..

I am the MOST ticklish person I’ll bet $100 bucks on it I swear on my life I literally can’t get anyone to touch my neck, armpits or sides because I will get that tickle sensation.

I also HATE feet ahahahahhaahhaa

Guys I am wondering how to spell ICUP.

Can someone spell it out for me, video responses only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back