Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop diverting the subject.

If it was Lady ga Ga or Tucker or whoever, how does that even relate to the matter.
Surely the speakers weren't paid to say what they said in the clip

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're been manpulated into a panic about an analysis of racism that has been around for decades. Nothing has changed. CRT is not a single academic discipline.

Trump tried to cancel culture it, then Murdoch, Carlson and other white racist media picked it up, got you types up and about, now all of a sudden it's a moral panic.

So yeah, show some morsel of self-awareness before accusing others of being manipulated.

Where's your proof these are outlier views?

How do you know what percentage of the African American communities feel like this?

I'm deadly serious.

Where is your evidence

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you seriously saying someone with two medical degrees isn't an outlier?

I've been talking to African Americans for decades online about this very stuff.

Okay then how about reading this:

this:

and this:

And put in the context of understanding these numbers:

Then get back to me.

Finally got a book for my stay in hospital, they had none of the books I had on my list so I settled with Guns, Germs and Steel: The fates of human societies, by Jared Diamond
I've heard that is good off various people.

82-2 we won lol

2 snaps and a set shot

Took on about 5 girls, and they got angry at me so I told them to toughen up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

82-2 we won lol

2 snaps and a set shot

Took on about 5 girls, and they got angry at me so I told them to toughen up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I knew my advice would help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool story, but who is the kid?
stinkpalm?
tumblr_lw11c3UZhO1qeiu6do1_400.gif

That is Putin. He was working there at the time, covering Reagan's visit.

Back when this came out ('09 sounds familiar) someone or other online did some sleuthing and was able to connect Putin to the visit.

I wonder what was Murray’s worst crime in the eyes of the crown, flying half way round the world to pick up Seth Rich’s USB or going to Madrid to testify on Assange spying case….

Long as he keeps his hands off maps of Tasmania.

"I say to some of the reporters in the media, 'Why don't you take him to task, drill down on the detail. They say, 'We don't really take him seriously, he's just Barnaby.' They see him as a quirky figure who appeals to people in the country..." And yet, he became Deputy Prime Minister.

Putin going the lowest road.

AsiaMyanmar military leader arrives in Moscow for security conference

21 Jun 2021 03:52AM (Updated: 21
MOSCOW: Myanmar's military chief arrived in Moscow on Sunday (Jun 20) to attend a security conference, marking only his second known trip abroad since he seized power in a coup.
Myanmar has been in turmoil since the military overthrew civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi and her National League for Democracy (NLD) government in February.

Military leader Min Aung Hlaing left the capital Naypyidaw on Sunday on a special flight to attend the Moscow Conference for International Security, state-run MRTV said.
He was attending at "the invitation of Russian Defence Minister," it said, adding he had been "greeted" by the Russian ambassador to Myanmar at the airport.
It did not give details on how long he was expected to stay in Russia, an ally and major arms supplier to the Myanmar military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back