Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****Ing awesome. Keep us updated.

Will do. Pisses me off that AFL stats are mostly hidden away. Only in the last few years have you even been able to find hitouts to advantage, after they had it locked it away (along with every other meaningful stat).

Yep, and a lot of those kids are still having to pay even though there are no face to face classes and they are back at home.
Can you be my teacher plz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait while we are on the topic Val Keating, recently we have had a scammer in our emails🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 09978A4C-2E0E-49A3-A3AC-7C239EA4EBE6.png
    09978A4C-2E0E-49A3-A3AC-7C239EA4EBE6.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 1BB6E5D8-A694-413B-8923-46085DB09FC1.jpeg
    1BB6E5D8-A694-413B-8923-46085DB09FC1.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 35
I'm in. Where's it being held? Travs or the Mayfair*?

* As noted previously on this board, I'm currently serving a lifetime ban from this establishment.

You seriously think I'd associate with s**th*rn Tasmanians? Disgusting.

I'm a proud Northerner, like my father and his father before him!

Another day, another zoom with my 1000 water bottles

Attachments

• CB4B8BCE-11DD-475E-93B7-719FFE96D570.jpeg
    CB4B8BCE-11DD-475E-93B7-719FFE96D570.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
If those billionaires actually wanted to make space travel a thing they would build one of these:

Reduce the fuel to exit earth and then bang commercial space travel.

If those billionaires actually wanted to make space travel a thing they would build one of these:

Reduce the fuel to exit earth and then bang commercial space travel.

I feel like it would be a lot easier if Branson, Bezos and Musk all just got it over with and measured their penis’s.

I feel like it would be a lot easier if Branson, Bezos and Musk all just got it over with and measured their penis’s.

Conquering space travel moves us along the Kardashev scale. So it's pursuit from a macro level is a good thing.

However to your point, that it is a play thing of billionaires who are not taxed proportionally to their wealth is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back