Random discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pissing off to Canberra for an assignment for a while.

Staying in Turner, any one from ACT willing to give me some advice on good pubs, local beer and live gigs?

Breweries i know are wig and pen and zierholz.....any one want to share good places to eat and more importantly DRINK

I'm pissing off to Canberra for an assignment for a while.

Staying in Turner, any one from ACT willing to give me some advice on good pubs, local beer and live gigs?

Breweries i know are wig and pen and zierholz.....any one want to share good places to eat and more importantly DRINK

Make sure you allow yourself an extra 30 seconds for peak hour up there GH. It can be a killer.

Sitting on packed morning train. Woman next to me is eating a meat pie with a plastic teaspoon. Disgusting.

What, the pie or the use of the plastic spoon?

Come to think of it, the smell of a meat pie in the early morning wafting through a packed train carriage....no thanks......bucket....better get a bucket...

What, the pie or the use of the plastic spoon?

Come to think of it, the smell of a meat pie in the early morning wafting through a packed train carriage....no thanks......bucket....better get a bucket...

The pie, the spoon, the everything. Just revolting. And she savoured it.

I was gagging.

The Xmas card from the Scottsadle Gun Club.

It's got everything: santa, gold, a chick and an AK47.

Awesome.

111202_santa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's such a pathetic situation, hey?

Sounds like a classic story at a Tasmanian pub.

Which reminds me of a tassie chic I went out many years ago. She told me she was haunted by her past and proceeded to tell me how she came home at lunch and found her bf cheating on her. The girl he was with was familiar it was his sister.:confused:

well-of-death2-550x366.jpg

Check this crazy stuff out from India.

Known as the 'Well of Death' it's made from old planks held together with chewing gum.

The bikes are stuffed, the cars are rooted, and there are no safety standards, but the guys have a heap of fun.

Check it out.

Crazy stuff.

[YOUTUBE]E_AqvWKjufM&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

The universe certainly gets stranger and more complex by the day. Did you see that they discovered a planet made entirely from diamonds recently?

I stopped reading after this.... :eek:

You have no idea clown.

On another note, I am glad that the ALP voted on the weekend to support people like you. Congrats!

Went for a 12 km run without paying attention to the dark clouds. Ran the last 7 km through puddles, thunder and pouring rain. If that's not bad enough my I phone was in my pocket and got absolutely soaked. It could be shot! DAMN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back