News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like SONY already backtracked and kept things as it was.

A linked PSN account was supposed to be required from the start which is I guess why they thought it would be ok to just try and enforce it after the fact. I wonder how many refunds Valve processed? Also another good lesson to devs/publishers that no matter how much good will you've earned it can disappear in a moment.

People cry too much, I need a PSN account to play PS games online, same for xbox. Don't you need to link a Microsoft account to play sea of thieves on Playstation?

People cry too much, I need a PSN account to play PS games online, same for xbox. Don't you need to link a Microsoft account to play sea of thieves on Playstation?

I think a bulk of the complaints come from those in countries where PSN isn't available. Then there were some other quirks it caused in places like Japan according to this.

I think a bulk of the complaints come from those in countries where PSN isn't available. Then there were some other quirks it caused in places like Japan according to this.

I've said my peace.

The Fall Guys update.... wtf

Replaced the format with three rounds. Rounds are capped at 32 people.

Worst part though is most of the levels have been replaced with very average fan created ones.

The piggybacking is stupid, the screen gets filled with all sorts of call outs. Worst update to a game I can remember.

Reddit's recent threads summarises the general feeling pretty well:

I thought that game died a long time ago. They really screwed the pooch with the greed and lack of listening to what the community wanted. Could have been a game I played for years but they turned it to s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back