Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to this from a relatively safe time on. Looks like a wide range of interviewees.

While I’m not sure anyone here was interviewed,this place (BF) kept a lot of people sane during the time with reasons to keep fighting for the NMFC.

Goosebumps. And lol at Caro - "people at the AFL and NMFC who shouldn't be proud of how they acted". Self-reflection strong as always.

Maybe I'm being unfair and in the full feature she reveals what it was like amplifying the AFL's attacks and knowing she was pushing an old club to extinction? Can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12.5 for Atley is very good in his role. Inflated by the Carlton game but that only cancels out the Cairns one. He's in our top few most improved two years in a row.

His best start to a season in ages also, possibly ever, as he usually cops the criticism early on before upping the ante from May/June onwards.

Good signs!

Noticed the new indigenous jumper is out, click to buy.... Error 404 not found.

"Hello there! You've been directed to this page because our system does not recognise the page you were looking for or maybe you've mistyped the address? Please try again and if still no luck, try using the search bar!"

Oh well, at least the search bar worked!

Hmmm, no sleeved versions, I know they look dorky but I am not playing a game of footy in them, going to freeze my **** off wearing it to a game in winter. Oh well, take my money you bastards!

Haven’t been posting much here in the last 6 months or so. Did PhillyRoo actually leave after Dusty didn’t go to North?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back