Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well.......... technically it already is........

It’s hopeless

The simplest thing for a Full back with a good kick is the ability to kick from the top of the 18 m square every Behind deep into the 50 m arc

Every single time a kick out to create a chaos ball in the 50m area

Changes the whole game from what we know it as

It’s hopeless

The simplest thing for a Full back with a good kick is the ability to kick from the top of the 18 m square every Behind deep into the 50 m arc

Every single time a kick out to create a chaos ball in the 50m area

Changes the whole game from what we know it as
Gonna be some interesting and very aggressive tactics imo as the ball will be at least 2 possessions away from rebounding for a goal. If the rule stays, the designated kicker will become very important. A 60m bomb will have the ball winner atleast 80m from goal and only a kick away from a fwd entry for both teams...

Geez, it's hard to look at though...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sat infront of a recently delisted North player and his uncle last year. His uncle was wearing a North jumper with his nephews badge on it, that’s cool.

I’ve actually met his uncle at the pub a few times before, and asked him if he was related to the player because he had his number on his back and I reckon he’d just about be the only person to have it. Dude was rapt & very pissed.

Anyway I couldn’t believe the abuse the uncle was shouting out about the North players with his nephew sitting next to him. Ziebell especially. We had to move because of it, and so did the player fwiw.

Kid must’ve been so embarrassed

Sat infront of a recently delisted North player and his uncle last year. His uncle was wearing a North jumper with his nephews badge on it, that’s cool.

I’ve actually met his uncle at the pub a few times before, and asked him if he was related to the player because he had his number on his back and I reckon he’d just about be the only person to have it. Dude was rapt & very pissed.

Anyway I couldn’t believe the abuse the uncle was shouting out about the North players with his nephew sitting next to him. Ziebell especially. We had to move because of it, and so did the player fwiw.

Kid must’ve been so embarrassed
100% Wagner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A West Coast prelim this week with a Victorian side visiting has me reminiscing back to 2015.

The Jacobs contact below the knees non call in front of goal by Margetts and then pinning him holding the ball is a hurtful one and I never have truly understood the repercussions of the umpiring that night. Schuey driving his head into Dal Santo and Razor Ray giving a free in front of goal. We never stood a chance.
A manufactured east vs West grand final was in the making and we were the victim.

So many things went wrong for us that night. Brown stuffing a handball to Higgins into an open goal another.
To this day my hatred for West Coast has never faltered.
* them, their ground and Simmo.

Gaff leaving will go a little way to retribution for the dick riding they get over there.

A West Coast prelim this week with a Victorian side visiting has me reminiscing back to 2015.

The Jacobs contact below the knees non call in front of goal by Margetts and then pinning him holding the ball is a hurtful one and I never have truly understood the repercussions of the umpiring that night. Schuey driving his head into Dal Santo and Razor Ray giving a free in front of goal. We never stood a chance.
A manufactured east vs West grand final was in the making and we were the victim.

So many things went wrong for us that night. Brown stuffing a handball to Higgins into an open goal another.
**** them, their ground and Simmo.

Gaff leaving will go a little way to retribution for the dick riding they get over there.
I don't call that reminiscing, it's a PTSD flashback.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I don't call that reminiscing, it's a PTSD flashback.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
It’s gone the same way as 98 and 94.
Undiagnosed memory and three years on I still haven’t had a look at the highlights.

sorry egga, don't what I was thinking when I typed that.

go to get add ons from the drop down menu in the top right of the page.

drop to the bottom of the adds ons page, find more adds on click that.

in the search bar type in anti paywall and install that.

should be good to go.
Any way to get this to work on an iPhone?

**** them, their ground and Simmo.

Those decisions are still as detestable as they were at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back