Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Today a client of mine informed us they were leaving. All good. Happens all the time.

Difference being this client was one of my favourites & I've been doing their stuff now for almost 10 years... I've always been their contact & did all the legwork on their account. I thought we had a really great relationship & I've always been really open with them in that if tgey had a problem with anything at all just to say something. My job is to make sure they feel like they're getting value for money.

Anyway, long story short they are leaving due to my "subpar service & lack of attention"!! I was honestly shocked! Never a bad word from them then bang. Gone.

I dunno if I missed something obvious on the way or if I have any blame in this or not... I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I've always treated them very well. Just shocked & questioning my approach now a bit.

Might be just their way of getting rid of you without any sort of follow up and covering up other reasons?

If you knew it was just cost you may follow up or if it was some other reason

Make it personal then bang done, though why who knows

Today a client of mine informed us they were leaving. All good. Happens all the time.

Difference being this client was one of my favourites & I've been doing their stuff now for almost 10 years... I've always been their contact & did all the legwork on their account. I thought we had a really great relationship & I've always been really open with them in that if tgey had a problem with anything at all just to say something. My job is to make sure they feel like they're getting value for money.

Anyway, long story short they are leaving due to my "subpar service & lack of attention"!! I was honestly shocked! Never a bad word from them then bang. Gone.

I dunno if I missed something obvious on the way or if I have any blame in this or not... I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I've always treated them very well. Just shocked & questioning my approach now a bit.
Bastards!

Hope you've been having a great time mate. Got some ok weather today (well compared to the last week anyway).

Love it never been

Didn't travel much as a kid

And mostly Melbourne since got a few Sydney now

Did Brisbane Gold Coast in teens

Looking to Perth next though expensive flights so may need one of our Perth people to put me up

Love it never been

Looking to Perth next though expensive flights so may need one of our Perth people to put me up
miggs

Love it never been

Well if you wanna catch up at all just send me a PM mate.

Might be just their way of getting rid of you without any sort of follow up and covering up other reasons?

If you knew it was just cost you may follow up or if it was some other reason

Make it personal then bang done, though why who knows
Yeah. I'm thinkimg so... Possibly just so they can justify it with themselves.

"Oh, it wasn't just for money. We aren't that shallow."

I wouldn't care if they just said tgey were leaving due to cost though.

Yeah. I'm thinkimg so... Possibly just so they can justify it with themselves.

"Oh, it wasn't just for money. We aren't that shallow."

I wouldn't care if they just said tgey were leaving due to cost though.

Probably found some second cousins kid with a weekend tafe course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're keen. Are ya in town? Reckon MaxMinch might be aroumd the place... I'm home eating pizza drinking wine so if u guys sort sumth8ng I'll make a trip in for a bit though haha.

Ha ha should have organised earlier, im off to bed soon packed all my clothes up,

I was curious and had a sip basically, couldnt finish

Is it just the torrens put into a can?
That deserves more than a like!

Bloody spot on! :D

At least we've got Coopers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back