Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. I'm thinkimg so... Possibly just so they can justify it with themselves.

"Oh, it wasn't just for money. We aren't that shallow."

I wouldn't care if they just said tgey were leaving due to cost though.
The only thing that's standing out from your original post is what sort of attention did they want that they thought they weren't getting?

Did they want monthly emails/quarterly personal catch ups on industry specific impacts? A cappuccino each time they came into the office? A 10% discount for longevity?

Customers generally won't tell you what delights them unless they're asked.

Sounds like someone definitely went to town with the big pitch though. w***ers.

The only thing that's standing out from your original post is what sort of attention did they want that they thought they weren't getting?

Did they want monthly emails/quarterly personal catch ups on industry specific impacts? A cappuccino each time they came into the office? A 10% discount for longevity?

Sounds like someone definitely went to town with the big pitch though. ******s.

Crows fans, saw his swans mug

Sounds like someone definitely went to town with the big pitch though. ******s.
I dunno Tickster. They were very broad about it all & did it via email & not face to face (which also annoyed me a bit).

I'm certain they've gotten value for money off me so agree with you, in terms of cost they must've just gotten given a good sales pitch elsewhere I guess.

Lotta late nights & family events cancelled etc for them so bit insulted but I'm a big boy. I'll be right & I hope they get what they want elsewhere. Good luck to them.

I dunno Tickster. They were very broad about it all & did it via email & not face to face (which also annoyed me a bit).

I'm certain they've gotten value for money off me so agree with you, in terms of cost they must've just gotten given a good sales pitch elsewhere I guess.

Lotta late nights & family events cancelled etc for them so bit insulted but I'm a big boy. I'll be right & I hope they get what they want elsewhere. Good luck to them.

Have you got a boom box?
7A0B29EC-86EE-44B0-8E1B-FFEFA51BDCF6-1003-000001D56171A964.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it were me, I'd follow up and ask. But that's me. Thank them for their feedback and ask if they could be more specific to improve going forward. All they can do is ignore the phone call.

In the meantime I suppose, what have you learned from it? How do you plan to stop the next one? Do you regularly follow up your customers for feedback?

/endoftheticksterbeingocdagain

Sorry gtg. Got carried away there for a moment. We can all return to our regular program:oops::drunk:

If it were me, I'd follow up and ask. But that's me. Thank them for their feedback and ask if they could be more specific to improve going forward. All they can do is ignore the phone call.

In the meantime I suppose, what have you learned from it? How do you plan to stop the next one? Do you regularly follow up your customers for feedback?

/endoftheticksterbeingocdagain

Sorry gtg. Got carried away there for a moment. We can all return to our regular program:oops::drunk:
Haha. Cheers Tick. Great points. Learn from it & move on. Trying to be positive about it. Don't want that to become the normal thing after all haha.

Dunno what this does but im happy to watch

Looks expensive. You'd want it to work off more than a frozen yoghurt.

#bangforyourbuck

Haha. Cheers Tick. Great points. Learn from it & move on. Trying to be positive about it. Don't want that to become the normal thing after all haha.
Crows & Port in the 8....I know we have them running scared but over reaction much?:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back