Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Your entitled to your option Gringo2011 like i am but your wrong have got anything positive to say obviously not stop whinging on a forum write an email to the club & try & get some action going other wise bugger off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In fairness to old mate Gringo, if he vented like this at home he'd get kicked out.

This is a protected outlet for his frustration.

Think of it like a safe injecting room for Saints fans.

S

Top being so negative about the negativity shown to negative posters or bugger off...
Top ?

Didn't see the S

Last edited:
Stop being so negative about the negativity shown to negative posters or bugger off...

Can I just say how offended I am that some posters are telling other posters not to be negative about how sick they are of negative comments towards pessimistic posts.

All of you just get out of my head

Your entitled to your option Gringo2011 like i am but your wrong have got anything positive to say obviously not stop whinging on a forum write an email to the club & try & get some action going other wise bugger off.

I like the way The Enemy Within couldn't be bothered typing his message to Gringo2011 into the phone, just shouted at it and got Google to turn it into text! That's how I roll too.

Why can't I criticise the club for being s**t with out writing emails? Maybe you should GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad, sick of negative comments.

I have been positive all week but this shits me off. I even stood up for them with their development in the past few weeks. They are a disfunction night mare. Every time I start to believe in them they * it up, we just continually shoot our selves in the feet.

This thread has turned into a group therapy session.

Come on group hug, get around him/her.

Any love for the coaches??....no thought not

If ever a group of footy supporters needed it, it's us o_O

I feel your pain champ .its only the older ones ,I am 50,who were onboard with the 5 th rebuild failure when you have to say, enough is enough .
The continual simple mis management mistakes ,the in - fighting,the egos and yet the constant failure to deliver.
Perhaps time to make a statement and blow torch your membership ?[/QUOTE]

Richo look at what have you done. With your "coaching abilities" you dismantled the harmony among the BF campaigners.
And it's not positive or pleasing

I’m staying at the same hotel in Launnie as the Saints again, have seen all the boys here. Bit of discussion on travelling emergencies, have seen Marshall and Clark but no Paton.

I was at the bar on the froths and GOAT kept walking past, his presence is God like tbh. I guess that’s what it’s like being at Heaven’s gates.

Also Paddy really is a lovely bloke.

I hope you at least offered the great one a handy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back