Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Heppell (Duigan, Toy, Puopolo)

Mids - Swan, Judd, Selwood, Hayes, Mzungu, Hibberd (Harris, Swallow, Atley)

Rucks - Sandilands, Jolly (Z.Smith, Derickx)

Forwards - N.Riewoldt, Harvey, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Knights, Darling (Richardson, Matera, I.Smith)

I think I'm pretty happy with my team, any ideas anyone?

DEFENDERS:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, R. Tarrant, Heppell.
Toy, Duigan, Puopolo.

MIDFIELDERS:
Swan, Judd, Cross, J. Kennedy, Swallow, Harris.
Mzungu, Atley, Hibberd.

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Warnock.
Petrie, Z. Smith

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Yarran, C. Richardson.
J. Tippett, Matera, Darling.

I think I'm pretty happy with my team, any ideas anyone?

DEFENDERS:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, R. Tarrant, Heppell.
Toy, Duigan, Puopolo.

MIDFIELDERS:
Swan, Judd, Cross, J. Kennedy, Swallow, Harris.
Mzungu, Atley, Hibberd.

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Warnock.
Petrie, Z. Smith

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Yarran, C. Richardson.
J. Tippett, Matera, Darling.

I don't mind it. Just a couple of things though:
- Mzungu is injured.
- I'm not sure the Petrie-Tippett MPP combo is worth it. I'd be inclined to downgrade Petrie to someone like Derickx and upgrade Warnock to Jolly or Cox.
- Rioli, Sylvia, Higgins, Yarran - anyone's guess. I'd be downgrading to rookies and upgrading to premiums with these guys too, but it could pay off for you if they come off.
- Cross is a great selection.

Just can't get excited with Supercoach/DT this year because of the bye. As a result have only tinkered with my team a few times since set up.

Thoughts??

Backs-Goddard,Gibbs,Deledio,Broughton,Fischer,Otten,Toy. (Hibberd,Duigan,Puopolo)

Mids-Swan,Murphy,Selwood,Swallow,Swallow,Gaff,Harris. (Heppell,Bewick,Atley)

Rucks-Sandilands,Cox. (Smith,Campbell)

Fwds-Riewoldt,Franklin,Didak,Pavlich,Knights,Krakouer,Richardson. (Prestia,Matera,Skinner)

Used to be a really big DTer and have done quite well in both DT and Supercoach (finished top 50 in both, twice in DT) but over the last 2-3 years I've got a case of the can't be f***ed's.

So with very limited research and knowledge of the young up and comers here is my team. I never used to post them here but I figure now I don't care I may as well. Feel free to critique or offer advice because as I said I'm no longer really up to date with any of the major cash cows. Half of these players might even be injured!!...

BACKS:
Goddard, B
Gibbs, B
Fisher, S
Shaw, H
Grimes
Otten
Duigan
Tape, S
Hibbaerd, S
Lower, N

MIDS:
Selwood, J
Cooney, A
Boak, T
FOley, N
Palmer, R
Swallow, D
Harris, D
Isles, D
Liberatore, T

RUCKS:
Sandilands, A
Cox, D
Smith, Z
Moran, B

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, N
Pavlich, M
Goodes, A
Higgins, S
Davis, N
Petrie, D
Krakouer, A
Richardson, C
Mzungu, T
McKernan, S

Seems like Toy and Heppell are the kids that most have that I don't... Either way fire away.

heres my team all thoughts appreciated :)
i know mzungu's injured but im going to wait and see

Backs:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Grimes, Otten, Heppel, toy, puopolo, duigan
Mid: Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Boyd, Cotchin, Swallow, Harris, Hibberd, Schneider
Rucks: Sandi, Petrie, smith, mcauley
For: N.Riewoldt, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, Krakour, Mzungu, Richardson, tappscott, darling
$50,000 spare

heres my team all thoughts appreciated :)
i know mzungu's injured but im going to wait and see

Backs:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Grimes, Otten, Heppel, toy, puopolo, duigan
Mid: Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Boyd, Cotchin, Swallow, Harris, Hibberd, Schneider
Rucks: Sandi, Petrie, smith, mcauley
For: N.Riewoldt, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, Krakour, Mzungu, Richardson, tappscott, darling
$50,000 spare

You don't have a second ruck for round 1.
Fisher has been on the decline for two years now
Cotchin is unlikely score the necessary points for him to become a midfield keeper
Higgins and Knights in the same forward line is risky

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Heppell (Duigan, Toy, Puopolo)

Forwards - N.Riewoldt, Harvey, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Knights, Darling (Richardson, Matera, I.Smith)
Anyone?

Backs: All good. Not sure which Tarrant bro you're referring to. I'm a north fan and expect an improved, though not neccessarily high scoring R Tarrant.

Mids: Like all these. Atley hasn't been huge during the pre-season.

Rucks: Excellent

FWD: I like all these, though Roo has been quiet in the preseason - I'm hoping to trade him in after a few weeks at a discount. I;ve heard I Smith hasn't done much. I've got Petrie and S McKernan instead.

Any thoughts on my team:

DEF: Bruce, Delidio, Broughton, Gilbee, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

MID: Swan, Cross, Dal Santo, Foley, Krakouer, Bewick (Swallow, Bennell, Harris)

RUCKS: Cox, Fraser (dericxz, Z Smith)

FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Rioli, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, Petrie (McKernan, Richardson, Matera)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've most likely written something similar 20 odd times but here goes.

Backs good only risk there is Grimes which will come off if he just doesn't get injured.

Not sure why you've gone with Hayes at 31 his best scoring may be behind him. There look to be better options. Mzunga injured, Hibberd should get a game round 1

Jolly has had a poor pre season - Cox perhaps?

Higgins and Knights in the forwards are risky. Richardson should be scoring more than Darling.

I've got this;

Backs;Goddard, Gibbs, Gilbee, Duffield, Adcock, Otten, Hibberd, {Toy, McKernan, Duigan}

Midfield;Swan, Selwood, Goodes, Foley, D Swallow, D Harris, {Gaff, Wallis, Heppel}

Rucks;Sandilands, Cox, {J Tippett, R Campbell}

Forwards;Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Higgins, Hurley, Petrie, Krakouer, {Richardson, Mzungu, Darling}

Taking a punt on Foley but fit and running he is a magnet who gets the hard ball. Petrie back up ruckman. Pretty happy with the cheapies I've gone for but Mzungu is a wait and see and could be swapped for I Smith or Matera.

I can't see how anyone could spend so much on Foley. At his absolute best he averaged 96 - That's not enough to be a midfield keeper.
Adcock, Higgins, Petrie, Foley - are all players who have struggled with injury in recent years.
You're asking a bit much of Hurley, and who knows where Brown is at.
Gilbee is on the decline also

I can't see how anyone could spend so much on Foley. At his absolute best he averaged 96 - That's not enough to be a midfield keeper.
Adcock, Higgins, Petrie, Foley - are all players who have struggled with injury in recent years.
You're asking a bit much of Hurley, and who knows where Brown is at.
Gilbee is on the decline also

Nothing wrong with Foley in my opinion. Has averaged high scores in a Richmond midfield in much worse shape than it is in now. Has Martin and Cotchin in good shape to take attention away from him now.

Was our best player by a mile on the weekend, gets alot of contested footy which is gold in SuperCoach and if you cast aside his 25 against the Cats last year with Lingy all over him like a rash, then he averaged 115.67 last year, which is great for a player only priced at $350k. :thumbsu:

I've got this;

Backs;Goddard, Gibbs, Gilbee, Duffield, Adcock, Otten, Hibberd, {Toy, McKernan, Duigan}

Midfield;Swan, Selwood, Goodes, Foley, D Swallow, D Harris, {Gaff, Wallis, Heppel}

Rucks;Sandilands, Cox, {J Tippett, R Campbell}

Forwards;Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Higgins, Hurley, Petrie, Krakouer, {Richardson, Mzungu, Darling}

Taking a punt on Foley but fit and running he is a magnet who gets the hard ball. Petrie back up ruckman. Pretty happy with the cheapies I've gone for but Mzungu is a wait and see and could be swapped for I Smith or Matera.

Def - I think Gilbees best scores are int the past and that Duffield's away from home poor performances are a big negative.

Mids - If Bradshaw stays injured could mean Goodes will play forward. Also Foley is a big risk

Rucks - good, but get smith as a 1st sub. I know that MPP is the reason but you dont have an active player there atm... My opinion anyway.

Fwds - Pav and Brown I cant predict this year, Hurley I love and wanna put in but I dont know if he is gonna get enough of it. Mzungu as you know injured...

HERES MINE:

2ly4uj9.jpg

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

My 2nd effort:
I'd love your opinions on where i'm wrong and right, I found the foward line really difficult

BACKS - B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, L.Gilbee, H.Shaw, J.Grimes, B.Sheppard, A.Otten
Subs: M.Hibberd, P.Puopolo, N.Duigan

MIDS - B.Goddard, D.Swan, D.Cross, D.Martin, D.Harris, D.Swallow
Subs: R.Conca, M.Wallis, J.Green

RUCKS - D.Cox, M.Kreuzer
Subs: D.Petrie, T.Derickx

FORWARDS - N.Riewoldt, C.Rioli, S.Higgins, D.Zarharakis, A.Krakouer, C.Yarran, C.Knights
Subs: B.Matera, Z.Skinner, J.Darling

Everybody have a crack at this. The more the merrier. I was reasonably happy a few days ago but i had a bit of a tinker and now I'm doing my head in...
DEF:Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, Sheppard, Otten, Cheney (Toy, Duigan, Hibberd)
MIDS: Pendles, Judd, Deledio, Gilbee, J.Kennedy, D.Swallow (Heppell, Prestia, I.Smith)
RUCKS: Sandi, Petrie (Z.Smith,Bailey)
FORW: Riewoldt, Rioli, S.Johnson, Higgins, T.Walker, Rohan, Krakouer (Matera,Darling,Daw)

back gibbs, deledio, duffield, shaw, grimes, guerra, otten, toy, buckley, bactelor

midds judd, joel selwood, pendlebury, burgoyne, josh kennedy, kerr, savage, atley, wallis

rucks tippett, petrie, charman, derickx,

forwards nick riewoldt, pavlich, j brown, davis, knights,a krakouer, griffiths, prestia, richardson with 2,200 left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back