Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas,
I am no expert in SC and wanted to run my team by the BF experts :)

Here it is:

Backs:
Goddard, Hurley, Deledio, Cheny, Grimes, Otten Duigan
Smedts, Puopolo, Jacobs

Mids:
Swan, Judd, Montag, Swallow, Harris, Polec
Heppell, Gaff, Mzungu

Rucks:
Sandi, Cox
Petrie, Smith

Forwards:
Riewoldt (N), Pavlich, Rioli, Goodes, A. Krak, Gamble Richardson
I. Smith, Lamb, Pitt

Any comments. thoughts appreciated

I think Petrie could be a perfect downgrade for a player like Knights come round 5 when Petrie is about to rise. Use that money to upgrade a player like Otten or Knights.
I like the idea, but would that not be too early to upgrade Otten / Knights, who should still be on the rise themselves? Why not wiat until their price peaks then downgrade them to a rookie? Depends a bit how Petrie's performing, I suppose.

Hey guys would appreciate a bit of help with my team. I am currently unsure on Boyd and my forward line seems to be quite risky

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell
(Toy, McKernan, Duigan)
Mids: Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Boyd, D. Swallow, Harris
(Hibberd, Atley, I. Smith)
Rucks: Sandilands, Cox
(Z. Smith, A. Cordy)
Forwards: Reiwoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Sylvia, Krakouer, Prestia, Richardson
(Mzungu??, Darling, Matera)

About 20k left

Hey guys would appreciate a bit of help with my team. I am currently unsure on Boyd and my forward line seems to be quite risky

(Toy, McKernan, Duigan)
(Z. Smith, A. Cordy)

About 20k left

I am no expert but I reckon you may have a bit too much cash in your mids (more value to be had imo). You could downgrade Boyd get a 1st year player and use the cash to upgrade your fwwds. Franklin & Sylvia are risky.

I like the idea, but would that not be too early to upgrade Otten / Knights, who should still be on the rise themselves? Why not wiat until their price peaks then downgrade them to a rookie? Depends a bit how Petrie's performing, I suppose.

This is the question that you need to ask yourself when the time comes. Who is going to be the better overall player over the course of the season.

I like the idea of Petrie being a 'downgrade' target, but then again, he needs to play well enough to have a decent price rise once his price does in fact, go up.

This is the question that you need to ask yourself when the time comes. Who is going to be the better overall player over the course of the season.

I like the idea of Petrie being a 'downgrade' target, but then again, he needs to play well enough to have a decent price rise once his price does in fact, go up.

Try not to think of him as a downgrade target, in two weeks your forward rookies wouldn't have increased enough for it to be worth it.

Think of Petrie as a back up plan. If you have one of Higgins, Sylvia, Knights, Gamble (god help you), and they just aren't performing and Petrie seems to be going alright then you make the trade.

(Toy, McKernan, Duigan)
(Z. Smith, A. Cordy)

About 20k left

This team is WINNING! Except I wouldn't expect Cordy to play games early. Maybe put in Derickx. Mzungu is injured. I would consider Z Skinner or V Michie, depending on who's named round one.

I wouldn't worry too much about your forwards. IDK about Boyd - I see him more as an elite DTer rather than an SCer.

This team is WINNING! Except I wouldn't expect Cordy to play games early. Maybe put in Derickx. Mzungu is injured. I would consider Z Skinner or V Michie, depending on who's named round one.

I wouldn't worry too much about your forwards. IDK about Boyd - I see him more as an elite DTer rather than an SCer.

Thanks mate, I am contemplating downgrading Boyd to Higgins/L. Anthony and then upgrading Mzungu to Knights... Still risky but you obviously need to take some risks if you are going to have a good year, just not sure if these are the right risks :p

Thanks mate, I am contemplating downgrading Boyd to Higgins/L. Anthony and then upgrading Mzungu to Knights... Still risky but you obviously need to take some risks if you are going to have a good year, just not sure if these are the right risks :p

Definitely do not want.

(Toy, McKernan, Duigan)
(Z. Smith, A. Cordy)

About 20k left

Hoonestly buddy, this is a pretty decent team.

Would think about someone else other than Cordy in the rucks (N.Vardy - Geelong, Derickx - Richmond), whilst your forwards are very, very risk/reward stuff. Alot of these guys either returning or coming off a break out season so could go either way. Would probably consider Zepphiniah Skinner (Western Bulldogs) or Jeremy Howe (Melbourne) as forward rookies.

Other than that looks a very, very good team.

Good luck.

Hoonestly buddy, this is a pretty decent team.

Would think about someone else other than Cordy in the rucks (N.Vardy - Geelong, Derickx - Richmond), whilst your forwards are very, very risk/reward stuff. Alot of these guys either returning or coming off a break out season so could go either way. Would probably consider Zepphiniah Skinner (Western Bulldogs) or Jeremy Howe (Melbourne) as forward rookies.

Other than that looks a very, very good team.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. Going Cordy to Derrickx and Mzungu to Skinner I can now go Boyd to NDS... Is that worth doing or keep the cash for upgrading during the season? Sorry about so many questions :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys. Going Cordy to Derrickx and Mzungu to Skinner I can now go Boyd to NDS... Is that worth doing or keep the cash for upgrading during the season? Sorry about so many questions :eek:

Yeah, it sounds good. NDS has been an SC gun for many years.

With NDS in your side you have 3 premiums from the same team.

Yeah that was the only reason I was worried about getting him, I still think he is my best option at that price. Unless you can suggest someone else?

You seem to have dumped Boyd because someone said he was a better Dt'er than SC'er.

He may well of have been last year, however it is fairly irrelevant when he is still scoring well and increasing his SC output from year to year. Another increase this year should see him score over the 110 mark.

Backs: Goddard, C.Bruce, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, K.Cheney
(S.Buckley, J.Toy, Duigan)
Mids: Selwood, Montagna, Pendlebury, Gibbs, Cotchin, Conca
(Christensen, Atley, Pittard)
(Derickx, A. Cordy)
Forwards: Reiwoldt, Rioli, R.Gamble, A.Krakouer, S.Johnson, C.Knights, Prestia
(Richardson, Darling, Matera)

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Backs: Goddard, C.Bruce, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, K.Cheney
(S.Buckley, J.Toy, Duigan)
Mids: Selwood, Montagna, Pendlebury, Gibbs, Cotchin, Conca
(Christensen, Atley, Pittard)
(Derickx, A. Cordy)
Forwards: Reiwoldt, Rioli, R.Gamble, A.Krakouer, S.Johnson, C.Knights, Prestia
(Richardson, Darling, Matera)

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Swap Cheney for Heppell and then change Gibbs and Heppell around. Unless you think Cheney will somehow play every game and consistently score over 80

Git rid of one, preferably two of Gamble, SJ and Knights (all risks)

Upgrade Cotchin (big risk), where's Harris? (best available sub $350k player) - Unless you think Cotchin will average at least 110

And you need a third ruck that will actually play

You might also want to look at changing Montagna for a player from a different team so you don't have 3 premium saints.

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Lower (Toy, Hibberd, Duigan)
M: Swan, Judd, Boyd, Conca, Heppell, Bewick (Swallow, Harris, Irons)
R: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Campbell)
F: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Davis, Krakouer, Richardson, (Prestia, Matera, Mckernann)

Rookies are my main concern, mid rookies are weak for round 1 but should be fine after the GC bye, also dont think mckernann will play rnd 1, thoughts on who to replace him with??

Cheers

Hi
Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Grundy, J Grimes, Otten, Heppell (coad, toy, hibberd)

Mids -
J Selwood, Murphy, Pendlebury, Deledio, Krakouer, swallow (harris, beams, irons)

Rucks -
Sandilands, Fraser (z smith, derickx)

Forwards -
N Riewoldt, franklin, rioli, gilbert, higgins, prestia, c richardson (muzungu, matera, i smith)

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have rearranged my team for the third time. I see most people have Heppel and Hibberd in there teams and yes in addition to these 2 i have 4 more Bombers in my team. I got rid of Gaff and Pavlich upgraded to a premium Midfielder and got Hardingham who i believe will be worthy this year for his price.
Most of the SC scores come from midfield so i went for extra prem midfield player. Im only interested in winning private league, so i believe multi-byes wont have to much affect....right?

I would appricate any feedback

My Team:

Backs: Goddard - Gibbs - Deledio - Grimes - Otten - Toy - Duigan
Bench: Hibberd - Puopolo - Lower

Midfield: Swan - Judd - Hodge - Watson - K.Jack - D.Swallow
Bench: Heppel - I. Smith - Liberatore

Rucks: Sandilands- Ryder
Bench: Bailey - Z.Smith

Forwards: Franklin - J.Riewoldt - Le Cras - Zaharakis - Hardingham - Krakouer - Matera
Bench: Richardson - Darling - Callinan

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Lower (Toy, Hibberd, Duigan)
M: Swan, Judd, Boyd, Conca, Heppell, Bewick (Swallow, Harris, Irons)
R: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Campbell)
F: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Davis, Krakouer, Richardson, (Prestia, Matera, Mckernann)

Not bad, mids are a bit of a worry.

If for some reason you want to keep Davis in your side, you will want to split him and Kraks up. So put Kraks in the mids it will also give you MPP options.

Hi
Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Grundy, J Grimes, Otten, Heppell (coad, toy, hibberd)

Mids -
J Selwood, Murphy, Pendlebury, Deledio, Krakouer, swallow (harris, beams, irons)

Rucks -
Sandilands, Fraser (z smith, derickx)

Forwards -
N Riewoldt, franklin, rioli, gilbert, higgins, prestia, c richardson (muzungu, matera, i smith)

Thanks

And for you the opposite, seperate Kraks and Pendles by putting Kraks forward. Mzunga is injured.

Gilbert looks to be a poor option - his been discussed many times in many threads.

Franklin and Rioli in the same line could go against you.

Grundy is fairly risky whilst there isn't much reward there

Fraser first ruck is a joke - you could well be a player down for round 1

Don't know why you want Lids in the mids either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back