Rattens Whinge About Judd Tactics

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2001
Limerick Hotel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I cannot believe this bloke. Last night on One Week At A Time he was whingeing about McPhee's tactics against Judd and said something like "If it's not stopped we might have to do the same thing ourselves". I also heard him on SEN this afternoon on the same subject. What a hypocrite after Carrazzo's tactics on Boomer just ONE week before.

What a hypocrite after Carrazzo's tactics on Boomer just ONE week before.

And on Aaron Davey the week before that.

Coaches are more and more using the media to put pressure on the AFL to give them the outcome they are after, ala Rodney Eade when Bazza blew a gasket. Unfortunately the spineless pricks at the AFL seem to be paying attention to them rather than telling them to stfu and protecting the integrity of the game.

And on Aaron Davey the week before that.

Coaches are more and more using the media to put pressure on the AFL to give them the outcome they are after, ala Rodney Eade when Bazza blew a gasket. Unfortunately the spineless pricks at the AFL seem to be paying attention to them rather than telling them to stfu and protecting the integrity of the game.

Totally agree

eade and ratten cry babies.

what gets me is that judd is allowed to coathanger a player with no report, and fletcher goes for being clumsy

No coincidence that he came out with this shite the day the MRP was considering Judd's immediate future after he cut open Pavlich's face. Just like Eade, the tactic is to mitigate the circumstances of a reportable incident. And the AFL muppets have fallen for it twice.

I agree about Ratten's whingeing. However, it amazes me that taggers are allowed to harrass, scrag and block ball players like Boomer and Wellsy (and Ablett too I suppose and maybe the eye gouger) and most of the time get away with it right under the noses of the dimwit umpires.

As Boomer said on TV last night, he will often speak to the umpires at the start of a game or of a quarter because he knows if he retaliates, he'll get a free kick paid against him.

Let's hope the Giesch does his usual over-reaction in time for the Ling v Boomer match-up.

On the radio this morning callers said that junior footballers are scragging and punching to the ribs off the ball, just like their heroes, and parents are arguing with each other in the crowd.

A friend of mine has a boy who plays under 9s. I think it's Vickick or Auskick, not sure. One of his regular opponents is encouraged by his Dad to punch the other kids in the back and scrag them off the ball. Some parents, seeing this, don't want their kids to play footy.

Sooner or later the AFL may have to outlaw all the unnecessary niggling off the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back