Unofficial Preview Rd 15 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodongo wants to point out the ones saying Mayes will be dropped are dreaming. Mayes has done some good stuff since he came back and is getting better

Id rest gardiner, let him get that ankle 100% right. he has a big job to do in the next few weeks with andrews out and a cpl of winnable games coming up. Frost has been pretty good since his return and is probably the only natural tall defender we have available. I dont think big O, rayner or bailey need a further rest. Might just take them a bit to get back into the pace of afl after the bye. The hodge factor is puzzling, does he travel, is this a game that was slated as a spell for him. Are m robbo and mcstay fit. Id like to see cox get a run and probably c beams and bastinac as well. Tough week in the selection room.

Lester play the Hodge role, come on jack, that would be like substituting in a Datsun 120Y for a Rolls Royce.:eek:

Sad but true, I have to say.

By the way the Datsun 120Y was a far better car than the RRs of the period. My family had both and the RR was a lemon. British nationalised crap. but I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back