MVP Rd 17 2018 MVP Geelong v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like this to happen but I can't see Scott doing this as his got it in his own way that we only play 1 main ruck.
It has been done well before though. I think it's just that Smith has been injured and/or out of sorts all year. Not too late though.

It has been done well before though. I think it's just that Smith has been injured and/or out of sorts all year. Not too late though.
Oh it did go well and I want to see it again, as I'd love to play 2 Big rucks against Tigers as imagine Griggs coming up against them 2 in the ruck... .
But I think CS is trying to copy Richmond game plan and only have 1 ruck and play smaller guys.

Oh it did go well and I want to see it again, as I'd love to play 2 Big rucks against Tigers as imagine Griggs coming up against them 2 in the ruck... .
But I think CS is trying to copy Richmond game plan and only have 1 ruck and play smaller guys.
Probably right.
I wish we could play to our strengths, except they've been below par.
Stanley has found form.
Now for Zac.

Probably right.
I wish we could play to our strengths, except they've been below par.
Stanley has found form.
Now for Zac.
Agree... Play our best team players.. . And I'm with you they both should be playing. As I'd like to see Zac Smith resting in the square, imagine 2mt plus giant standing in the square ( he would plunk the marks).
But I'm afraid I just don't think CS will do this. We can only hope.
But Il put my hand up and say I wasn't a fan of Stanley as our main ruck but I will admit his pass 5 or so weeks his been in good form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back