Autopsy Rd 23 Blues have a shocker. Bring on the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Not totally unexpected. They were sending of their top ups, we had not much to play for. Typical lacklustre final round game. We end the season predictably with the same question we started it. How do we cobble together a decent forwardline??.

Puke.

Well done Essendon. They were better today. Deserved their win. No conspiracy needed. More determined and passionate football typically wins out and that's what happened today.

Too many soft, undisciplined and unskilled footballers just making up the numbers. Some I would argue are there only for the paycheck because they know that they don't have it deep inside where it matters most.

The road ahead is a positive one, however, and I truly believe that the only way is up.

Sorry for intruding but i think they were looking forward to mad Monday. I wish you guys had killed those cheaters who the media still love and pump up for some reason. They'll be December premiers if the media have their way. Good luck next year.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not totally unexpected. They were sending of their top ups, we had not much to play for. Typical lacklustre final round game. We end the season predictably with the same question we started it. How do we cobble together a decent forwardline??.
Good teams perform well because it is their mindset to do so. Ordinary teams decide it's not worth putting in.

9f756a35ac.jpg

Essendon are just big fat meanies :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Major overhaul this preseason.
Disgusting display. No depth in midfield and forward line is shocking.

Take the risk and get o'meara
No don't take that risk. Just re build properly and get some forwards who can kick a bloody goal. In the last quarter we had 11 or 12 shots to 3 and we missed too many goals.

Second half of the season was a major disappointment, made worse by losing to Brisbane and Essendope.

What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed * wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening! :mad::thumbsdown::fire:

Essendon could play auskick kids and occasionally beat us, they play with heart and for their supporters. Feels great supporting this club in its darkest era...we delist promising draftees like Holman and co while playing Daisy Thomas because we're too embarrassed to drop him.

Casboult resigning is the final kick in the guts, his year's contribution was injuring teammates and getting our hopes up before losing games like the Richmond R1 game and however many other countless times he was just average.

You could cull about 15 players and nobody would blink.

Walker, Jamison, Jones, Rainbow, Tutt, Whiley, Smith, Foster, Dick, Thomas, Armfield, Casboult, Gorringe, Kerridge were dead weight on the list this year. Not all will go but we need to find replacements quick or we're going to be in huge amounts of pain for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back