Preview Rd 3 Gold Coast v Brisbane Lions - QClash 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably all three.

Would have an impact that Moloney seems to be our number one clearance player at the moment, and he and Leuey had only played together for half a NAB Cup game until last Saturday.

Hopefully that is a factor.

I've got to say that I thought Rich got first hands on the footy a bit but he couldn't seem to free the arms enough to give off a good handball. To back up your point, I thought Leuey and Rich had a reasonable connection going but Rich just wasn't able to find a teammate when he got the ball.

Will be at a wedding in NSW during the game, potentially out of mobile range.

Going to be hard to relax and maintain a celebratory mood.

There is a solution....

755713-vic-plan-to-tackle-alcohol-and-drug-abuse.jpg

I already feel sick and have knots in my stomach.

We must ,must win this.

If the midfield/onballers put in another insipid performance, we will lose....simple as that.

Oh yeah, and surely Brown is due for a big one.

GO LIONS!

Its a horrible feeling isnt it it ?

I had that last week.

For some reason I think it may all click for us this week..

Interesting listening to Adrian fletcher on Bris lions website....One thing stood out for me was, he was saying they were working on pressure, and ball movement from turnovers, he also said teams are now playing the lions one on one.

really hope PK gets another crack, and hope they pick another taller defender,

PFK's prediction:

1st Quarter: Suns win by 3-5 goals. Board implodes, heads are called for, perhaps a red card
2nd Quarter: Lions get to within 20 points, but Suns are still up and about. More fury and more cards
3rd Quarter: Ends with the scores drawing level thanks to a JONATHAN BROWN goal on the siren.
4th Quarter: All is forgiven and forgotten as the Lions storm home to a 30 point win on the back of some serious "How the **** did we do that?!" moments. Gazza to get reported for striking Raines.

If any of this comes true, next time I want $$$ for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PFK's prediction:

1st Quarter: Suns win by 3-5 goals. Board implodes, heads are called for, perhaps a red card
2nd Quarter: Lions get to within 20 points, but Suns are still up and about. More fury and more cards
3rd Quarter: Ends with the scores drawing level thanks to a JONATHAN BROWN goal on the siren.
4th Quarter: All is forgiven and forgotten as the Lions storm home to a 30 point win on the back of some serious "How the **** did we do that?!" moments. Gazza to get reported for striking Raines.

I really hope we start winning the first quarter more often and more convincingly. It seems that in a lot of games over the past few years we always find ourselves chasing early.

I really hope we start winning the first quarter more often and more convincingly. It seems that in a lot of games over the past few years we always find ourselves chasing early.

I take that back. Make it 5-6 goals we fall behind...

Suns auctioned off the Junior Mascot of the day for this weekends match and got $1800 on the Clubs website. If we can raise $2000, can we pay the little bloke off to blow out one of Gazzas knees as they go through the banner?
$200 profit for an eight year old is not to be sneezed at.

PFK's prediction:

This is almost my exact prediction as well no joke, I was playing it out on the oval goal by goal.
Quarter-Time: GC lead 8-37 - Browny kicks the first before ablett and co take control.
Half-Time: GC lead 27-50 - Lions pull a few back as rain starts to fall
Three Quarter-Time: GC lead 53-58 - Lions begin to take control as rain stops
Full Time: Lions win 72-65 - Lions resist last GC surge and Mayes kicks the sealer on debut

Will be at a wedding in NSW during the game, potentially out of mobile range.

Going to be hard to relax and maintain a celebratory mood.

At least you might be able to avoid the horror that is the match threads on this board.

Honestly people, as much as the internet is about connecting with other people, you don't need to write every single thought that comes into your head. "Zorko GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL" isn't really adding anything. Unless you're Ross Noble, stream-of-consciousness stuff is overrated.

I prefer Metriconartists.

45 minutes for super-expensive chips has to be the biggest scam in the book - and they don't let you bring your own!

At least the Gabba is pretty lax about the food you're allowed to take in.

At least you might be able to avoid the horror that is the match threads on this board.

Honestly people, as much as the internet is about connecting with other people, you don't need to write every single thought that comes into your head. "Zorko GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL" isn't really adding anything. Unless you're Ross Noble, stream-of-consciousness stuff is overrated.
Did you actually read all that stuff.

God, how did you sleep after it ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back