Game Day Rd 7, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuane has been double or triple teamed all night. He's a third tall, he shouldn't be our main target.

Bit rich coming from the voice of reason.:rolleyes:

Besides stating the bleeding obvious, I'm quite confused as to what has been unreasonable about any of jackess posting tonight.

No doubt he should be rejoicing at how good we have been tonight.

The truth hurts.
The point is that you and others posting what you see as the truth are incapable of making a coherent(or even slightly mature) argument.
It's not to say that there's no argument to be made, you guys just aren't capable of making it.

usually he has much better support around him. redden in particular has gone missing tonight

Yeah, but how many kids do we have? His support is going to get thinner and thinner and occasionally senior players like his BFF will have bad ones. It's going to a tough year. Rocky isn't a barometer player, he plays well whether we win or lose and he's going to be our Nathan Jones until we get some experiences into our kids and some quality to fill our gaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon lads lets keep the margin to under 10 goals.

Really disappointed with Lynchy commenting. He is supposed to be an ex lion and he is following the other shitty commentators that dont take notice. Ma;chesky had no eyes for the ball, chopped his arms and he said play on.

Lynchy always had a soft spot for Sydney as Roos is his best mate.

Most probably falling in love with Melbourne as we speak.

The point is that you and others posting what you see as the truth are incapable of making a coherent(or even slightly mature) argument.
It's not to say that there's no argument to be made, you guys just aren't capable of making it.

e.g.?

Considering you are so learned, surely you must be able to point out what you mean to us uneducated numpty's.

Feel sorry for our media department trying to get people to support this side.

Bit rich coming from the voice of reason.:rolleyes:

Besides stating the bleeding obvious, I'm quite confused as to what has been unreasonable about any of jackess posting tonight.

No doubt he should be rejoicing at how good we have been tonight.

The truth hurts.

When we win people come here to write in CAPS about how a premiership is imminent and how good a shape our list is in, and how brilliant Raines is by foot... When we lose in such embarrassing fashion we come here to vent and argue and demand improvement, some of that is delivered in a strong manner.

I don't think any of the posting here has been especially unreasonable and I am so sick of the high and mighty patrol on this board who snipe other posters all day long with personal condescending attacks because their view differs from others.

There are so many self appointed Heroes around here.

Everyone should feel comfortable posting unless it's abusive or trolling none of which has gone on tonight.

Another year, another Sydney belting.

Robbo's best game tonight I'd say, given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back