Game Day Rd 9 Roos v Crows 2.35pm MS Sat Aug 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes mate I will
Please Rhyce, today is the first real opportunity to see the the future core of our midfield play together
Jy, LDU, Bonar
Play them in the middle, get them involved from the getgo, and give us something to smile about tonight , along with a successfull Majak return

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have we finished with the bullshit yet?

Is anyone up for talking about the actual match?
Maj forward or back? I would prefer him back with Walker forward. Not sure how much game time they will give him.

I also want to see Bonar in the middle, not off the half back line.

JMac to a wing maybe.

Will be watching LDU closely. We need to see improvement week to week.

Didn't mind Pittard as a defensive forward, maybe a role on Laird or Smith.

Whether we win or lose depends largely on how Goldy plays, if he gets on top of O'Brien we will win.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much fussed, same as every week. Will watch especially to see Majak back, and really hope to see Jack Mahoney get a goal. I’d like to see Walker forward and Maj back, but I’m generally enjoying seeing Shaw throw players round a bit.

LDU in the guts or GT managed.
zurhaar to hunt the ball, not the man, get back to basics.
Bailey on a wing all day.
Mahony to kick a goal.
Big Maj to clunk a couple and that’ll be perfect.

I like all that stuff except Bailey mate.

Leave him in the pocket until he stacks more Kgs on.

I like all that stuff except Bailey mate.

Leave him in the pocket until he stacks more Kgs on.

Same for me. Particularly as I think he's zippy enough to provide some actual forward pressure which we are missing.

This could be the ugliest game of the year. Same game multi for me on the cards to keep up the interest.

I will however continue to observe the development of Larkey, Zurhaar, Taylor, Hayden, Mahoney, Bonar, McKay, Simpkin, LDU and Scott. I mean look at the forward line:

Zurhaar (22) Larkey (22) Scott (20)
Mahoney (18) Daw (29) Taylor (20)

An inexperienced Senior player amongst 5 kids.

Half back line with McKay and Hayden on it is also another interesting sidelight.

Hoping LDU shows a bit more and some glimpses of his obvious class would be nice.

Bonar in the guts for the game would be good to see.

IRABWT

Think abit to look fwd to in the match.... hoping both Bonar and LDU are out in the guts and Dumont stays on his wing.... so that could be good to watch how that develops with symp in there too....

Larkey and LDU second game back so expecting a little more fluency with one under their belt

Be also interesting to see how we go without brown and the one dimensional focus.... now have walker/daw larkey cz and ct to aim at instead of just brown

Looking fwd also to seeing daw back after what 700 plus days... what a great achievement to overcome all that was thrown at him

This is a very weak crows side esp with the further injuries to doedee and crouch last weekend.... a must win for us

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back