RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about an anti climax!!!

Bloody set my alarm for some big December 31 reading .... and there's nothing.
Sorry Donna been out two day fishing trip and massive night on the deuce also been asked by the big bloke not to go to town but will say this once clearances open not much will be needed to say and questions wil be asked and when they are if certain people get thrown under the bus to cover others tracks let me say it will be open slather
So there is a little burley to get the Sharks interested
And remember without a poke a prod a rumour this site isn't worth watching
Besides doona if you want it all call me you have my number
Happy New Years lads looking forward to some fun and footy

As a bloke from out of town that has no news but follows this page most days its been dissapointing. I hope people dont get scared off from reveling rumours as this is the worst pre season i have seen on the rdfl bigfooty page. Lets hope the start of the new year reveals alot more chatter about the important things. Player movements and football clubs as this once was the best blog on bigfooty.

So c
As a bloke from out of town that has no news but follows this page most days its been dissapointing. I hope people dont get scared off from reveling rumours as this is the worst pre season i have seen on the rdfl bigfooty page. Lets hope the start of the new year reveals alot more chatter about the important things. Player movements and football clubs as this once was the best blog on bigfooty.
so c'mon olly surely you have discussions contacts give us the goss down riddle way get the ball rolling who have they recruited who's left and why how's the club going how do you think they will go in 2017

So c
so c'mon olly surely you have discussions contacts give us the goss down riddle way get the ball rolling who have they recruited who's left and why how's the club going how do you think they will go in 2017

Ruffell to retire, Nolan not playing this season and possibly Scott welsh back to gisborne. This is all I've heard and was in September 2016 so obviously a lot has changed. Haven't heard anything since. Not sure on recruits but knowing riddell they always recruit under the radar. Will need a key forward without Nolan or ruffell. Without speaking in riddles what do you no kerston on recruits to clubs?

Cam Dawson to find a new home for 2017.
That's a few outs at broadford vianni, boyal pound ,romanak ,scales,bullus ,Dawson,Grenville and holland and pacconi retired to name a few understand possibly more .
Has to throw some questions up...
Who are the ins any answers ???

That's a few outs at broadford vianni, boyal pound ,romanak ,scales,bullus ,Dawson,Grenville and holland and pacconi retired to name a few understand possibly more .
Has to throw some questions up...
Who are the ins any answers ???

What Questions are you eluding to? Couple of Skip references too of late surely you're not into him after him and the club let you in to try sort them out 2-3 summers back?

And if it is the fact I hope you all can sort it out

What Questions are you eluding to? Couple of Skip references too of late surely you're not into him after him and the club let you in to try sort them out 2-3 summers back?

And if it is the fact I hope you all can sort it out

Well the big news he was chirping about for the last
month was a load of shit so I would just ignore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keston it is the same old shit with you. You keep promising to tell all and give yourself a deadline only to give us donuts and set a new deadline. First it was December 31, now it's round 7. Either put up or shut up! You have single handedly destroyed a good thread and most of us are jack of it. Just give it a rest FFS. You tell us you are at a new club (God help them BTW). Can you just stick to posting on that leagues thread and leave this one alone!

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Keston it is the same old shit with you. You keep promising to tell all and give yourself a deadline only to give us donuts and set a new deadline. First it was December 31, now it's round 7. Either put up or shut up! You have single handedly destroyed a good thread and most of us are jack of it. Just give it a rest FFS. You tell us you are at a new club (God help them BTW). Can you just stick to posting on that leagues thread and leave this one alone!

Why do you reply when it's got jack to do with you and to let you know have been tied up with family stuff and Xmas break that comes first in my house hold mate
Post something about your club champ instead of hanging out And when something's posted just ripping into others you never knowmight be productive and start some conversation topics
Ad least some of us have enough balls to post controversy on here.... Be pretty boring without it..

Last edited:
Why do you reply when it's got jack to do with you and to let you know have been tied up with family stuff and Xmas break that comes first in my house hold mate
Post something about your club champ instead of commenting on others might be productive and start some conversation topics
FFFFFAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKK

Doona it's funny you know myself and others who have been at broadford over the past 3 years or so saw a massive opurtunity for a club with a lot of genuine good hearted folk .You mention that they got me down there alowed me into there club make it sound like I was desperate for a home well I wasn't I went down there to do a job and give direction by Andrew Donovan the president at the time and a ripper bloke let mesay when asked was told that finals was there main goal we achieved that that goal ..
Then Dean Bourke and helmers where approached hired as coaches of which helmers followed through and should still be there.
At any club there are issues and what transpired doesn't need to be aired on this site but there are many reasons why things haven't taken the course they have.
I hope they can learn from the past three years and continue to grow as a club because we all know that it doesn't take much to fall back to the pack.
The biggest regret I believe is that they should have secured Dean helmers as head coach for 2017 but it wasn't to be this may bite them on the arse.
As for you mentioning me ribbing skip your wrong and if he feels that way he also is wrong it's never about one individual its about a club and I believe at some stages that decisions where left to long to be made and some times certain opinions and characters created a tuff work place.
The two seasons coming from the gutter to a prelim with the club was satisfying but as we all know it's not about a season or two that defines success as a club .
So you can shake the can at me as much as you like I was asked to do a job did it and then told I wasn't required buy Corey via skip no issue with that that's a fact and yes Dean helmers called me and we spoke re him coaching there and I supported it as long I believe he was head coach in 2017.
So there is some truth for ya all if you need proof ask Dean helmers directly

Lastly sprechen you have bagged me Deano and Donna in the past you have two identities on this site we all know who you are just move on stop skipping :) around it all.
As for me I could be full of shit as sprechen has said or wrong but let's see at round nine I hope I am totally wrong
And hawk down this has nothing to do with you so keep out of it perhaps head of to Vegas on another all expenses paid trip..
So point made any questions

Cool ya jets wasnt shaking the can, just trying to get some clarity as some recent content came across as quite cryptic.

I never used the word or inference to being desperate as the old bush telegraph at the time had both Woodend and Lancefield also vying for your services.

If you are infact heading with Deano, me old mate Roota6 and a lot of former Roo boys to Lalbert then all the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool ya jets wasnt shaking the can, just trying to get some clarity as some recent content came across as quite cryptic.

I never used the word or inference to being desperate as the old bush telegraph at the time had both Woodend and Lancefield also vying for your services.

If you are infact heading with Deano, me old mate Roota6 and a lot of former Roo boys to Lalbert then all the best.
Funny Donna poke the bear and take the back block let me say not heading with Deano firstly secondly you brought up skip there is no reference there to him but general chat asking why how and when questions
And by the way you do know who scryptic is dont you ?
See when there is no conversation re footy I post a post asking footy questions for possible answers and get the reply infurring there is more sinister things happening so has anyone any answers to the questions I put up
YES or NO
Faaaaaarrrrrrkkkk

Post something about your club champ instead of hanging out And when something's posted just ripping into others you never knowmight be productive and start some conversation topics
Ad least some of us have enough balls to post controversy on here.... Be pretty boring without it..
See this is your problem, you don't post anything of controversy, you just promise to post it but never follow through. All you ever post is dribble.

From 8.03am Sunday morning, this page has had nothing but egotistical dribble posted.
Spare us all the keyboard drama that you cant verbally say to each others eye, time to focus on football and not this absolute bullshit- Keston and Doona its 2017 either shut up or ship off.

From 8.03am Sunday morning, this page has had nothing but egotistical dribble posted.
Spare us all the keyboard drama that you cant verbally say to each others eye, time to focus on football and not this absolute bullshit- Keston and Doona its 2017 either shut up or ship off.

Deal :thumbsu:

Great to see some of the moves made in the off season by clubs to strengthen their list. Both Rupo and the Kangaroos in particular have had strong off seasons to date and will no doubt improve. Will be interesting to see how Wallan and Woodend continue to develop prior to the start of the season. Woodend have a couple of handy inclusions that will benefit them greatly, Centrals have also picked up a couple of handy inclusions early, hopefully they can offset any losses and continue to improve the squad.

Really pleased with how the Rams have been able to maintain the list from last season and also add some much needed experience along with some additional youth to the squad, the plan put in place at the start of last year will continue to develop over the course of 2017, it will be a slow build for the club, but the club is determined to do it right this time around.

Jas Williams looking to find a home in the EDFL? Any truth to this?

Have heard the same. He's been a fantastic contributor for the Burra, if he is no longer gracing the RDFNL field, he'll no doubt do well in the EDFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back