RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But of a rumour on the job site today.... Feel free to call it out if incorrect but David caccamo to broadford in 2015
No e
But of a rumour on the job site today.... Feel free to call it out if incorrect but David caccamo to broadford in 2015
No Rumour. Was offered a deal he couldn't refuse. Big loss for the Redbacks, but I'm sure the Burketts will make up for the loss

Maybe a chance to keep playing senior football was enough. Dave is a premiership player at the Redbacks and know one can take that away from him. Good luck to him for 2015. Broadford seems to be the place to go for those on the out at the redbacks.
Maybe your right maybe your wrong
And no one can take that premiership away from cacc and nor should they want to
But I was asking Norman18 as he seems to know what the deal was
If there has been a deal done ??

No e
No Rumour. Was offered a deal he couldn't refuse. Big loss for the Redbacks, but I'm sure the Burketts will make up for the loss

Not so sure if the loss is that big considering the strength of the Romsey side.... Of course caccamo is a good player but will be 32 next season

Saw him in his prime and was an absolute superstar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering besides the recruiting how clubs are travelling AGM
Etc any exciting plans or events pre planed etc where will woodend play who may be the improves etc
Woodend will play at Romsey. 2015 is looking like it's going to be another year of football moving ahead in leaps and bounds in the RDFL.

I guess know one from Melton are on here? Any news from rockbank ?
I'm from Melton, signed a few, kept a few, it's only early! Just doing our best to build our club up to try and contend.
After seeing the fixture we will definitely know where we are at after the first 6 rounds, solid start to the season!

Why be jealous ? I'm not sure where the other saad is from just heard he was there . Played round 1 last year . I'm tipping would win the medal .

I guess know one from Melton are on here? Any news from rockbank ?
I'm from Melton, signed a few, kept a few, it's only early! Just doing our best to build our club up to try and contend.
After seeing the fixture we will definitely know where we are at after the first 6 rounds, solid start to the season!

Wouldn't be sprouting mate considering what's been offered by you boys
Lobbys a gentleman and so are we
we wouldn't disclose any info let alone to you guys it's up to him if he decides but he is a ripper bloke who was keen to look at his options for good reasons
Any way grubby as some one told me the other night they could have won the flag with half the spend we all would like to see that
Perhaps a salary cap would make it interesting
And so it goes on and on. Please mate move on from the salary cap and the points system because it has nothing to do with our 2015 season. As for the number of locals , I don't see what relevance that has to anything. Yes I know that you know who I am , again I don't see the relevance to that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back