RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a bad side but it could be much better. But as said, comes down to who's happy to do it or not.

I'm surprised more from Diggers aren't there given they have a bye next week.

Good on the blokes who've put their hand up and are willing to represent the league. Still plenty of good players involved.

Hopefully they can get the dub. I think last time they played SFNL we won?

Yep. Won it in extra time. Great game of footy.

I'm surprised more from Diggers aren't there given they have a bye next week.

Good on the blokes who've put their hand up and are willing to represent the league. Still plenty of good players involved.

Yep. Won it in extra time. Great game of footy.
It’s a good team but there is ALOT of players I’d imagine Nolan would have asked that have declined. Always a challenge interleague, and love the players that stick their hand up and represent the league.
State of Origin same/same, it’s a shame, in theory is a great concept and I liked the rankings system in place a few years ago.
RDFNL was punching well above last time and yes a thrilling win at Romsey over a metro league! Hope they can repeat.

which Nolan are you refering to gremlin? either way the EDFL guys at Diggers this season would all be good enough but given what the risk to lose in matchies if injured its no surprise they and many others arent keen
I do like the idea of an under 23 rep game though

which Nolan are you refering to gremlin? either way the EDFL guys at Diggers this season would all be good enough but given what the risk to lose in matchies if injured its no surprise they and many others arent keen
I do like the idea of an under 23 rep game though
Daniel Nolan the interleague coach.

Todays interleauge games are being streamed online and is for free.

SFNL 45 to RDFNL 39 at FT in the u19s.

Netball SFNL 64 / RDFNL 40

Women's SFNL 59 / RDFNL 8 FT

Senior blokes
QT RDFNL 39 / SFNL 13
HT RDFNL 53 / SFNL 33
3QT RDFNL 85 / SFNL 52
Scores level 91/91 Into extra time
FT SFNL 99 / RDFNL 98

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riddell will be kicking themselves by giving up a big lead. But also getting shafted by umpire not paying a mark well inside 50 just a second before the siren to put them infront doesn't help noticed the SFNL gave plenty of credit to the umpires in the speech after the game lol

Last edited:
Riddell will be kicking themselves by giving up a big lead. But also getting shafted by umpire not paying a mark well inside 50 just a second before the siren to put them infront doesn't help noticed the SFNL gave plenty of credit to the umpires in the speech after the game lol

Who was best for rdfl

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was there mate and the siren went before the mark. Umpiring was good apart from one deliberate call. Much worse in the ladies game, but it was irrelevant to the result.

I was there mate and the siren went before the mark. Umpiring was good apart from one deliberate call. Much worse in the ladies game, but it was irrelevant to the result.
I was there also. I didnt see the umpire didn't blow his whistle until after the ball was marked. A lot of people fall for that rule. Oh well. They still gave up a very solid lead which never helps. It was a good hit out and hopefully our league benefits from it. Why doesn't the EDFL seniors compete in the interleauge Auck?

I was there also. I didnt see the umpire didn't blow his whistle until after the ball was marked. A lot of people fall for that rule. Oh well. They still gave up a very solid lead which never helps. It was a good hit out and hopefully our league benefits from it.

Should never have lost really. Riddell were so dominant for so long.

Why doesn't the EDFL seniors compete in the interleauge Auck?

I don't know mate. Played a few years back, but I reckon they'd struggle to get club support now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back